Google, now a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc., is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Google was founded in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, two Stanford University Ph.D. students, when they created a search engine that used links to determine the importance of websites.
Google was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 11009782271+ users. Currently, the Google app has a rating of null. Last updated on May 14, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Google For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Android App within the emulator.
|Updated on||May 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox|
Google App Overview and Details
The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
– Nearby shops and restaurants
– Live sports scores and schedules
– Movies times, casts, and reviews
– Videos and images
– News, stock information, and more
– Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover*:
– Stay in the know about topics that interest you
– Start your morning with weather and top news
– Get updates on sports, movies, and events
– Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
– Get stories about your interests and hobbies
– Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
– Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
– If Google cannot complete a Search, you’ll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
For users of some Wear devices, the Google Assistant features on your watch are also provided by the Google app
*some features of Discover might not be available in all countries
Google is an amazing application that has greatly impacted the way we use the internet. It has provided an easy way for us to search for anything we need and has made our lives easier.