Google Lens is a new Google app that can identify objects and landmarks through your phone’s camera. Simply open the app, point your camera at the object you want to identify, and Lens will tell you what it is. Lens can also provide information about restaurants, businesses, and other points of interest. You can even use Lens to add information to your contacts, such as their email address or phone number.
Google Lens was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 1366119628+ users. Currently, the Google Lens app has a rating of null. Last updated on Apr 15, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Google Lens on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Google Lens For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Lens on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Lens and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Google Lens Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Google Lens|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 15, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.ar.lens|
Google Lens App Overview and Details
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo.
SCAN & TRANSLATE TEXT
Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
IDENTIFY PLANTS & ANIMALS
Find out what that plant is in your friend’s apartment, or what kind of dog you saw in the park.
EXPLORE PLACES AROUND YOU
Identify and learn about landmarks, restaurants, and storefronts. See ratings, hours of operation, historical facts, and more.
FIND THE LOOK YOU LIKE
See an outfit that catches your eye? Or a chair that’s perfect for your living room? Find similar clothes, furniture, and home decor to the one you like.
KNOW WHAT TO ORDER
See popular dishes on a restaurant menu based on reviews from Google Maps.
Quickly scan QR codes and barcodes.
*Limited availability and not available in all languages or regions. For further details go to g.co/help/lens. Some Lens features require an internet connection.
Google Lens has the potential to completely change the way we interact with the world around us. With its ability to identify objects and provide information about them, it could soon become the go-to app for learning about the world around us. Additionally, its ability to connect to other Google apps and services could make it the central hub for all our information needs.