Green Dot is a mobile banking app that allows you to deposit checks, track your account balance, and pay bills without having to go to the bank. With Green Dot, you can also transfer money between your accounts, and even send money to friends and family. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Green Dot – Mobile Banking For PC Summary
Green Dot – Mobile Banking was developed by Green Dot. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Finance category. Currently, it has more than 7469959+ users. Currently, the Green Dot – Mobile Banking app has a rating of 4.49.0. Last updated on May 19, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Green Dot – Mobile Banking on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Green Dot – Mobile Banking For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Green Dot – Mobile Banking on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Green Dot – Mobile Banking and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Green Dot – Mobile Banking Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Green Dot – Mobile Banking|
|Updated on||May 19, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cardinalcommerce.greendot|
Green Dot – Mobile Banking App Overview and Details
Enjoy a range of features across our collection of Green Dot cards including:
• Get your pay up to 2 days early and government benefits up to 4 days early with early direct deposit¹
• Send money & pay bills™²
• Deposit cash using the app³
• Enjoy no minimum balance requirement
Additional features available across select Green Dot cards:
• Access a free ATM network. Limits apply⁷
• Overdraft protection up to $200 with opt-in & eligible direct deposit⁴
• Earn 2% cash back on online and mobile purchases⁵
• Save up money in the Green Dot High-Yield Savings Account and earn 2% annual interest (APY) on money in savings – 20X higher than the national average, up to a $10,000 balance!⁶
Easily manage any Green Dot Bank account at any time. This app allows you to…
• Register/activate a new card
• View balance and transaction history and see other account information
• Lock/Unlock feature
• Deposit checks from your mobile phone
• Works with mobile payment options including Apple Pay
• Set up account alerts
• Access chat customer support
Want to know more? Visit GreenDot.com today.
Not a gift card. Must be 18 or older to purchase. Activation requires online access, mobile number and identity verification (including SSN) to open an account and access all features. Activated, personalized card required to access some features.
¹ Direct Deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
² Active personalized card required. Limits apply.
³ Limits may apply.
⁴ Activated, chip-enabled debit card, eligible direct deposit and opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Overdraft protection is only available on Demand Deposit Accounts.
⁵ Cash back is earned on qualifying online and mobile purchases. Cash back cannot be used for purchases or cash withdrawals until redeemed. Claim the cash back every 12 months of use and your account being in good standing.
⁶ Interest is paid annually on the average daily balance savings of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum average daily balance of $10,000 and if the account is in good standing. Fees on your primary deposit account may reduce earnings on your savings account. 2.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of October 2021. APY may change before or after you open an account. See Account Agreement at GreenDot.com for terms and conditions.
⁷ See app for free ATM locations. 4 free withdrawals per calendar month, $3.00 per withdrawal thereafter. $3 for out-of-network withdrawals and $.50 for balance inquiries, plus whatever the ATM owner may charge. Limits apply.
Cards issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc.
© 2022 Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC,
Green Dot Corporation NMLS ID 914924.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://m2.greendot.com/app/help/legal/techprivacy
Green Dot is a mobile banking application that enables users to make bank transfers, pay bills, and check their account balance. The application is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Green Dot is a great option for those who are looking for a mobile banking solution that is simple to use and provides a variety of features.