Looking for an easy to use livestock record keeping app? Look no further than Livestalk. Livestalk is the perfect app for keeping track of your livestock information. Whether you are a hobby farmer or a commercial producer, Livestalk has the features you need to keep your records organized and accurate.
Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! Andorid App Summary
Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! was developed by Foxteck Innovations Inc.. It is 6.4M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 888+ users. Currently, the Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! app has a rating of 1.0.3. Last updated on Oct 10, 2020. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified!|
|Developer||Foxteck Innovations Inc.|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 10, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.foxteck.livestalk|
Livestalk – Livestock Record Keeping Simplified! App Overview and Details
Are you looking for a simple and quick way to keep up to date records on all your livestock? We do exactly that! We use the latest technologies to simplify and even automate most of our Record Keeping needs!
Our focus and mission is to build tools to simply record keeping of livestock. Our goal is to automate and remove the time lost in maintaining livestock records. We want our Farmers and Ranchers to focus their time on raising their livestock, not maintaining records!
Key Features :
From an image, we can build an entire profile on that specific animal! We use computer vision to extract information about your livestock and pre-populate the record! No images? you can also create the record manually as well.
Within the record, enable / disable the fields you care about removing all of the clutter that you don’t care about recording!
Set custom defaults on all record fields to remove the repetitive actions when creating mass records!
Online and Offline access. When online, data is synced with the cloud for immediate access to your livestock records anywhere! Note: Image Processing disabled when Offline.
Access to Livestalk is available on most platforms!
Platforms Supported :
– Android Phones
– Android Tablets
– PC and Mac ( via Web Browser https://www.livestalk.org )
– IOS support coming soon!
Animal Identification :
– Ear Tags
– EID Bands
– Profile Images
Management / Organization :
– Group Livestock in Custom Groups
– Organize order via a simplistic drag and drop interface
– Assign Offspring, Mother, and Possible Sires to a record for quick retrieval
– Group Actions to perform across a whole group of records
– Sold / MIA / Dead Livestock records are automatically moved to inactive for later review if needed
Group Actions :
– Sell and entire group of livestock with one click providing a date and Price per Head
– Wean all livestock and place in their own new group
– Mark and entire group as breed with a due by date ( Can be edited later on a per head basis )
– Move All in a group to another group
Production Info :
– Record Weights
– Record Sale Info
– Record Veterinary Care
– Group Statistics available at a moments Glance in App
– Notifications on suggested actions to be taken
– Average weights and sales info ( Coming Soon )
– Export / Import of records to XLS ( Spreadsheet ) and JSON
*** Coming Soon ***
The ability to identify and retrieve records identified in an Image
Mass Automated record creation by uploading a folder of images
More Types Livestock ( Currently only support Cattle ) ( email : firstname.lastname@example.org if you have an urgent use case that needs a specific animal supported )
Remote Inventory via Cameras and Drones ( email : email@example.com if interested in becoming a beta tester of the remote inventory technology )
Livestalk is an amazing application that has simplified livestock record keeping. It is easy to use and makes record keeping a breeze. I highly recommend Livestalk to anyone who is serious about keeping track of their livestock records.