Regions Bank is a regional bank with headquarters in Birmingham, Alabama. The bank has over 1,500 branches and nearly 2,000 ATMs in 16 states. Regions Bank is the largest bank in Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee. The bank also has a large presence in Florida, Georgia, and Texas. Regions Bank offers a full range of banking products and services, including checking and savings accounts, mortgages, home equity loans, credit cards, and business banking.
Regions Bank Andorid App Summary
Regions Bank was developed by Regions Bank. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Finance category. Currently, it has more than 3653732+ users. Currently, the Regions Bank app has a rating of 184.108.40.206. Last updated on Apr 28, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Regions Bank on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Regions Bank For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Regions Bank on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Regions Bank and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Regions Bank Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Regions Bank|
|Updated on||Apr 28, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.regions.mobbanking|
Regions Bank App Overview and Details
We make everyday banking easier. Our Regions mobile banking app is a convenient way to bank on the go, with the award-winning service and features you expect. Bank where you want, when you want.
It’s simple and easy to:
– Securely log in with fingerprint or facial recognition
– Access account and routing numbers
– View details of transaction activity in the last 18 months
– Transfer funds
– Make mobile deposits
– Send money to your family or friends with Zelle®
– Pay bills with Regions Bill Pay
– Use Regions LockIt® to manage card activity
– Set up alerts
– View and activate rewards
– Schedule a Regions banker appointment
– Locate the nearest Regions branch, ATM or VTM
To contact us, email MobileApps@Regions.com.
Copyright 2022 Regions Bank. All Rights Reserved.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Regions, the Regions logo and the LifeGreen bike are registered trademarks of Regions Bank. The LifeGreen color is a trademark of Regions Bank.
* Mobile Banking, Alerts, Text Banking and Mobile Deposit require a compatible device and enrollment in Online Banking. All are subject to separate terms and conditions. Mobile Deposit is subject to fees. Your mobile carrier’s messaging and data fees may apply.
*Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
FICO® is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries.
©2022 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.
I applied for a Regions Bank account and was approved. The process was easy and the customer service was friendly and helpful. The account comes with a number of features and benefits, and I am looking forward to using it.