ASR Voice Recorder is a powerful voice recording app that enables you to record high-quality audio files on your Android device. The app is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to start recording audio files immediately. You can use ASR Voice Recorder to record voice memos, lectures, interviews, and more. The app also includes a variety of features that make it easy to edit and manage your audio recordings.
ASR Voice Recorder Andorid App Summary
ASR Voice Recorder was developed by NLL. It is 11M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Music & Audio category. Currently, it has more than 5896235+ users. Currently, the ASR Voice Recorder app has a rating of null. Last updated on Apr 18, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this ASR Voice Recorder on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install ASR Voice Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ASR Voice Recorder on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type ASR Voice Recorder and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the ASR Voice Recorder Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||ASR Voice Recorder|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Apr 18, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nll.asr|
ASR Voice Recorder App Overview and Details
ASR is one of the best sound and voice recording app on the Play Store. Record meetings, notes, lessons, songs. It is free and without any limitations on the recording time.
Here are some of the features of ASR:
– Lots of recording formats such as MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, AMR
– Cloud upload integration (Pro) support for Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, Yandex Disk, FTP, WebDav, Auto email
– Grouping recordings by tag/label
– Adding notes while listening or recording
– Audio converter to cut and save parts from recording
– Playback speed controller
– Sample and bit rate options for better control of recording quality
– Dedicated pause recording button
– Dedicated discard recording button
– Customizable recording folder
– Skip silence mode
– Gain to increase or decrease volume of recording
– Delete and share multiple recordings
– Record and play recordings while app is in the background
– Listen while recording with headphones
– Record from Bluetooth headset microphone
– Auto start recording
– Recording widget and shortcut for quick and easy access
– Multiple languages
The ASR Voice Recorder application is a great way to record voice memos and messages. The app is easy to use and has a clear interface. The app is also lightweight and takes up minimal storage space on your device. The app is a great way to record important notes and messages.