Calls on Your Android Device
Auto Call Recorder is a great app for recording your calls on your Android device. It’s very easy to use and has a lot of great features. You can choose to record all calls, only incoming calls, or only outgoing calls. You can also choose to save the recordings to your device or to Google Drive. The app also has a built-in search feature so you can easily find the recordings you need.
Auto Call Recorder: Recording For PC Summary
Auto Call Recorder: Recording was developed by autocallrecorder.app. It is 4.6M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 2709247+ users. Currently, the Auto Call Recorder: Recording app has a rating of 44.0. Last updated on Mar 13, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Auto Call Recorder: Recording on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Auto Call Recorder: Recording For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Auto Call Recorder: Recording on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Auto Call Recorder: Recording and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Auto Call Recorder: Recording Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Auto Call Recorder: Recording|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 13, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=callerid.callrecording.callmanager|
Auto Call Recorder: Recording App Overview and Details
Automatic Call Recorder:
Instructions: turn speaker on to guarantee recording on all devices.
– Automatic call recorder works without internet connections;
– Automatic Call Recorder is free of charge;
– Manual Records phone calls. or set auto record calls;
– call recording Supports android version 6.0 or later;
– Automatically recorder call. Record each conversation the moment;
– Automatically recording calls for selected contacts list. or record calls from all;
– Manual recording. Tap the record button during a call to record ongoing calls;
– Playback recorded calls. you can manage recording calls files within the app. play recording calls, edit record calls, rename recording calls, or delete recording calls;
– Share recorded Calls. you can share your recorded calls;
– Classified recorded calls. you can move your recording calls files into important;
– Auto call recorder audio format is optimized with high quality of MP4.;
– If auto call recorder did not work. please restart your device once;
– Test the call recording app before recording calls ;
– Regular Call recording speaker OFF.
– Regular Call recording speaker ON.
– Regular Call record using earphone .
– Users must comply with laws and regulations in their respective countries e.g record a call with consent of 2nd party.
Auto Call Recorder is a handy recording application that helps you to record all your phone calls easily. It is a very simple and user-friendly app that does not require any special skills to use it. You can record all your important calls with just a few taps and save them for future reference. The app also lets you share your recordings with others via email or social media. So, if you want to record all your phone calls, then Auto Call Recorder is the perfect app