Dolby On is an app that records audio and music. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface that makes it perfect for recording voice memos, interviews, and music. You can also use it to improve the quality of your recordings.
Dolby On: Record Audio & Music For PC Summary
Dolby On: Record Audio & Music was developed by Dolby Laboratories Inc.. It is 68M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Music & Audio category. Currently, it has more than 3257804+ users. Currently, the Dolby On: Record Audio & Music app has a rating of 1.8.0. Last updated on Apr 28, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Dolby On: Record Audio & Music on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Dolby On: Record Audio & Music For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dolby On: Record Audio & Music on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dolby On: Record Audio & Music and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Dolby On: Record Audio & Music Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Dolby On: Record Audio & Music|
|Developer||Dolby Laboratories Inc.|
|android Version||8.0 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Apr 28, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dolby.dolby234|
Dolby On: Record Audio & Music App Overview and Details
Transform your phone into a powerful recording tool with just one tap. Record songs, sounds, instruments, podcasts, rehearsals, voice memos, ideas, lyrics, beats, and more with incredible audio quality! Dolby On is the only free recording app with cutting edge Dolby audio technology. Effortlessly record live music and videos with a suite of automatic studio effects including noise reduction, limiting, spatial audio, EQ, and more.
With Dolby On, you won’t need to choose between recording quickly or with quality ever again. Say goodbye to background noise, expensive microphones, clunky recording equipment, and studio time. Just playback your recording to experience the difference.
A RECORDING APP WITH INCREDIBLE SOUND, INSTANTLY
Effortlessly record live music, voice, videos, podcasts, and more with the Dolby On recording app and get a suite of automatic studio effects in an easy-to-use audio recorder. After you hit record, use the audio editor to enhance and improve songs with Dolby technology. When you’re ready, export and share your creations with your fans on Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, text, email and more. It’s almost like having a music studio microphone right in your pocket!
NEW: You can even record in other apps and import into Dolby On to edit, enhance, and improve songs with Dolby technology
EXPERIENCE POWERFUL AUDIO PROCESSING
• Clear up and improve your audio quality with noise reduction, de-essing, and a fade in/out.
• Shape your audio and video recording with Dolby’s unique Dynamic EQ and spatial audio for tone and space.
• Boost fullness and cut through with compression and pro limiting to achieve ideal loudness.
• Optimize volume of your song recording for popular music platforms and social media platforms like SoundCloud, Instagram, Facebook, and more.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN WITH INTUITIVE SOUND EDITING
• Customize your voice memo, music memo, or video recording with free music studio audio effects and vocal editor.
• Use the six custom-designed Sound Tools to apply to your music recording — like photography filters for audio, Styles are professionally designed audio presets based on analyzing thousands of songs.
• Use Dolby’s Dynamic EQ to get fine-tuned treble, bass and mids control to tune your recording or music memo.
• Use the free audio editor to trim your recording start and stop
• Use your favorite external mic to color your voice memo, music recording, or video recording.
RECORD AUDIO. RECORD VOICE. RECORD VIDEO. RECORD MUSIC.
• Capture ideas and demo recordings. Record your voice memos and music memos in a simple recording studio app.
• Document rehearsals or live sound at the gig with audio and video recordings captured in studio microphone sound.
• Record audio sounds and inspirations in the field to sample in your next music creation, then export to Logic Pro, Ableton, Pro Tools, Bandlab, or your favorite DAW.
• Record high-quality shareable audio and record video content for your fans on social media.
• Record the band and make any instrument sound amazing: guitar, drums, piano, voice, and more. Never use Voice Memos again!
YOUR CREATIONS, ANYWHERE YOU WANT THEM
• Share voice or music recording to fans directly to Soundcloud, or export and share to social channels like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tik Tok.
• Record and send ideas, demos, rehearsal and show recordings to your band and collaborators via text message or email.
• Export your recordings, songs, and videos for additional editing: take your ideas into your favorite audio editor (DAW) or video editor.
ONE RECORD BUTTON, 50 YEARS OF DOLBY INNOVATION
We’ve used five decades worth of audio innovation to give you one powerful audio recorder and video app. Advanced Dolby audio processing takes care of the sound quality, so you can focus on the fun part: creating.
After testing Dolby On: Record Audio & Music, we found that it is a very user-friendly and easy-to-use audio recording application. The app has a clean and simple design, and it’s easy to navigate. We really liked the fact that you can record audio or music in high quality, and that you can use the app to create your own music compositions. Overall, we think that Dolby On: Record Audio & Music is a great audio recording