Navigation for Google Maps Go is an easy to use, yet powerful app that provides turn-by-turn directions for driving, biking, and walking. With voice-guided navigation, you can get where you’re going without ever having to take your eyes off the road. Plus, Navigation for Google Maps Go includes live traffic information and incident reports to help you avoid traffic jams and accidents.
Navigation for Google Maps Go was developed by Google LLC. It is 23M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Travel & Local category. Currently, it has more than 576219285+ users. Currently, the Navigation for Google Maps Go app has a rating of 10.74.3. Last updated on Oct 14, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Navigation for Google Maps Go on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Navigation for Google Maps Go|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Category||Travel & Local|
|Updated on||Oct 14, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.navlite|
How To Install Navigation for Google Maps Go For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Navigation for Google Maps Go on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Navigation for Google Maps Go and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Navigation for Google Maps Go Android App within the emulator.
Navigation for Google Maps Go App Overview and Details
Navigation for Google Maps Go provides GPS turn-by-turn voice guided navigation and is optimized for performance on low-memory phones. Download this companion app to get real-time navigation for Google Maps Go. Begin by searching for directions in Google Maps Go and then tap on the Navigation button.
Provides real-time, turn-by-turn navigation when used with Google Maps Go
Experience the navigation quality of the original Google Maps but designed to perform better on phones with limited memory
Get navigation for driving, walking, bicycling and motorcycles, where available
Stores your route so that you get continuous navigation, even if you lose network connectivity
Hear voice-guided navigation in more than 50 languages
Navigation for Google Maps Go cannot be used as a separate, standalone app and must be launched after searching for directions in Google Maps Go
In conclusion, Navigation for Google Maps Go is an excellent application for navigating your way around town. It is easy to use and provides accurate directions. I highly recommend this application for anyone who needs to get around town.