Phonto is a photo app that lets you add text to your photos. It’s easy to use and has a wide variety of fonts to choose from. You can also adjust the size, color, and alignment of your text. Phonto is perfect for adding text to your photos for Instagram, Facebook, or any other social media platform.
Phonto – Text on Photos For PC Summary
Phonto – Text on Photos was developed by youthhr. It is 22M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Photography category. Currently, it has more than 50128789+ users. Currently, the Phonto – Text on Photos app has a rating of 1.7.106. Last updated on Apr 26, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Phonto – Text on Photos on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Phonto – Text on Photos For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Phonto – Text on Photos on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Phonto – Text on Photos and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Phonto – Text on Photos Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Phonto – Text on Photos|
|android Version||7.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 26, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.youthhr.phonto|
Phonto – Text on Photos App Overview and Details
★ More than 200 fonts are available.
★ You can install other fonts.
★ Text size is changeable.
★ Text color is changeable.
★ Text shodow is changeable.
★ Text is rotatable.
★ Text stroke color and width is changeable.
★ Text background color is changeable.
★ Letter spacing is changeable
★ Line spacing is changeable
★ Blend mode is changeable
How to install fonts
1. Download font file from online. To search font, just google “FREE FONT”.
2. Open font file (***zip, ***ttf, ***.otf) in Phonto.
NOTE: Don’t forget to check out font license before installing.
Ad-Free option removes all advertisements from Phonto. If you want to buy this option, please go to “Settings” in Phonto and tap “Ad-Free Option”.
For many people, photos are memories cherished and shared with loved ones. Phonto – Text on Photos allows users to place text on their photos, adding an extra layer of personalization and meaning. This app is great for creating unique and customized photos to commemorate any special occasion. The app is easy to use and has a wide range of fonts and colors to choose from. Phonto is a great way to turn your photos into keepsakes that will last a lifetime.