RecForge Lite is a free, high quality and easy to use audio recorder for Android. It allows to record, play, pause and export audio recordings to mp3, ogg and wav.
RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder Andorid App Summary
RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder was developed by Dje073. It is 4.7M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Music & Audio category. Currently, it has more than 3136953+ users. Currently, the RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder app has a rating of 2.1.16. Last updated on May 5, 2015. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder|
|android Version||2.3 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||May 5, 2015|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dje073.android.audiorecorderlite|
RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder App Overview and Details
RecForge is a high quality sound recorder.
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
– If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page
RecForge can be used to :
– record (in mp3/ogg/wav) meetings, rehersals, music learning, EVP, …
– share your recording on Google Drive, Skydrive, DropBox, Box, …
– convert your recordings in diferent audio format
– edit audio files
– replace your Dictaphone
Main functions :
– Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
– Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
– Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
– Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
– Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
– Manual gain adjustment
– Use external microphone (3.5 jack – need an adapter. cf FAQ)
– Change Play back rate
– File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
– Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
– Record in background even when the phone is locked
– File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, …)
– Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
– Different widgets size (one click to record)
– Disable notifications to discreetly record
– Application movable to SD Card
– Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Overall, I really enjoy the RecForge Lite – Audio Recorder application. It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The sound quality is excellent and the recordings are very clear. The application is also very lightweight and does not use up a lot of resources. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy-to-use audio recorder.