In our fast-paced society, it’s difficult to find time for reflection. We are always on the go, always doing something. But what if we could take a step back and see our lives from a different perspective?
Record Your Life is a new app that allows you to do just that. With 24/7 playback, you can watch your life unfold in real time. Whether you’re at work, at home, or out with friends, you can always be watching your life.
This app is perfect for anyone who wants to reflect on their life, or for anyone who wants to see how they spend their time. With Record Your Life, you can gain a new understanding of yourself and your life.
Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life Andorid App Summary
Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life was developed by Top 100. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Business category. Currently, it has more than 35105+ users. Currently, the Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life app has a rating of null. Last updated on Apr 19, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life|
|Updated on||Apr 19, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.backintime|
Record Your Life (Beta) – 24/7 Playback your life App Overview and Details
#1 productivity App, iOS Israel
top #5 Category Grossing in the UK
top #10 in the category in the US
top #10 Lifestyle Apps in AU
The app works in the background, recording everything, always.
You can press a button to save the past 2/15/60 minutes or at any point from your last 7 days the rest can be uploaded to your cloud (Google Drive and Dropbox integrations)
True “Time-Shifting” machine.
“Go back and hear your entire history”
• Battery use: the app was built to use as minimum resources as possible and so is the result (measurement show less than 0.3% battery consumption per hour).
• Storage: using advanced audio compression we are able to keep high-quality audio at a small size.
• The app launches automatically at startup (after the phone was turned off)- no configuration required, for a real “always recording experience”.
• Delete mode: Allows you to go back, hear and delete unwanted records of your history.
• Calls recordings: easy access to all of your calls records (2-way call recording is not allowed on all devices)
• Calendar Meetings Sync and Listen Later: In a press of a button, access the recordings of all of your calendar meetings, hear and share with the participants.
Main Privacy Features:
• All of the recordings are stored locally on your device and deleted after 7 days, permanently. (except the saved or uploaded ones)
• No need for an internet connection
• Does not upload your recordings to our servers.
• No one, but you, have any access to your recordings.
• Does not allow other apps, such as Facebook/Google/Amazon Alexa, to use your mic, without your pre-approval/pausing The Third Ear. Turn off the microphone for other apps & use the app as a microphone shield.
1. Save the past hour (or less), unlimited, always.
2. Hear your last week events/recordings for a limited amount of times. the free plays are renewed every week.
1. Hear your last week, totally unlimited.
2. Upload to a cloud (Dropbox/Google Drive): calls, meetings, saved recordings automatically. (Soon).
3. Upload to a cloud all of the week events.
The Third Ear is a new innovative way to record every significant moment in your life!
Overall, I really enjoyed using the Record Your Life application. It was fun to be able to look back on my day and see what I did. I also liked that I could add notes to my recordings, so that I could remember more details about what happened. The only thing I didn’t like was that the application crashed a few times on me. other than that, I thought it was a great application.