KARMA is a social media for good platform that connects people with opportunities to do good in their community. KARMA allows users to search for volunteer opportunities, donate to causes, and track their impact. KARMA is a social enterprise that is committed to creating a more equitable and sustainable world.
KARMA | Social Media For Good For PC Summary
KARMA | Social Media For Good was developed by KARMA, LTD.. It is 46M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Social category. Currently, it has more than 21472+ users. Currently, the KARMA | Social Media For Good app has a rating of 3.3.0. Last updated on Dec 20, 2019. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this KARMA | Social Media For Good on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install KARMA | Social Media For Good For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download KARMA | Social Media For Good on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type KARMA | Social Media For Good and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the KARMA | Social Media For Good Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||KARMA | Social Media For Good|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Dec 20, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.karmaapp.karma|
KARMA | Social Media For Good App Overview and Details
KARMA is social media for good. KARMA is social media designed for those who create the value, to actually earn it. Users are incentivized to do good, share positive & cool content and receive KARMA when their content is upvoted.
No fake shadow profiles. No stealing and selling your data to 3rd parties. Build on EOS, KARMA is aiming to provide a new, decentralized, social network for the people.
Users earn KARMA tokens for every like they receive as well as staking rewards for KARMA that’s powered up. The more KARMA Power you have, the more KARMA others earn from your likes on their posts.
Karma is a social media for good application that allows users to donate to charity with just a few taps on their phone. Since its launch in early 2017, Karma has been used to raise over $1 million for charity.