Kedr is a secure messenger that allows you to communicate with your friends and colleagues securely. It uses end-to-end encryption to protect your data, and it is open source so you can be sure that it is safe and reliable.
Kedr – Secure Messenger For PC Summary
Kedr – Secure Messenger was developed by Kedr GmbH. It is 115M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Social category. Currently, it has more than 7060+ users. Currently, the Kedr – Secure Messenger app has a rating of 2.2.1. Last updated on Apr 21, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Kedr – Secure Messenger on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Kedr – Secure Messenger For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Kedr – Secure Messenger on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Kedr – Secure Messenger and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Kedr – Secure Messenger Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Kedr – Secure Messenger|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 21, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=im.kedr|
Kedr – Secure Messenger App Overview and Details
Kedr is secure (end-to-end encryption) messenger with messaging, voice and video calls, file sharing. Build chats, rooms, stay in touch and get things done.
Kedr is a secure messenger application that allows users to communicate securely with one another. Kedr uses end-to-end encryption to ensure that user communications are protected from prying eyes. Kedr also allows users to create groups so that they can communicate with a larger audience.