Lookout is an app that assists people with low vision or blindness in everyday tasks. It provides spoken feedback and live-view magnification to help users read labels, identify money, and more. Lookout is a valuable tool for anyone who wants to maintain their independence.
Lookout – Assisted vision Andorid App Summary
Lookout – Assisted vision was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 229392+ users. Currently, the Lookout – Assisted vision app has a rating of null. Last updated on Jan 25, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Lookout – Assisted vision on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Lookout – Assisted vision For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Lookout – Assisted vision on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Lookout – Assisted vision and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Lookout – Assisted vision Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Lookout – Assisted vision|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 25, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.accessibility.reveal|
Lookout – Assisted vision App Overview and Details
Lookout uses computer vision to assist people with low vision or blindness get things done faster and more easily. Using your phone’s camera, Lookout makes it easier to get more information about the world around you and do daily tasks more efficiently like sorting mail, putting away groceries, and more.
Built with guidance from the blind and low-vision community, Lookout supports Google’s mission to make the world’s information universally accessible to everyone.
Lookout has five modes for a variety of activities:
• Use Food Labels mode (beta) to quickly identify packaged foods by their label, in addition to scanning barcodes. Available in more than 20 countries.
• Read a whole page of text with Documents mode, now with support for handwriting. Take a photo of a document, and Lookout will scan the text, so that it can be read aloud by your screen reader or magnified on your phone.
• Use Text mode to quickly skim text and hear it read aloud — for doing things like sorting mail.
• Use Currency mode to identify banknotes quickly and reliably, with support for US Dollars, Euros, and Indian Rupees.
• Explore mode (beta) offers information about objects in your surroundings.
Lookout is available in more than 20 languages, and runs on devices with Android 6 and above. Devices with 2GB or more RAM are recommended.
Learn more about Lookout in the Help Center:
Looking for a way to improve your vision? Look no further than Lookout! This assisted vision application is designed to help you see better by providing real-time feedback on your eye health. With Lookout, you can track your progress over time and keep your eyes healthy and strong. So what are you waiting for? Download Lookout today and start seeing the world in a whole new light!