Google Photos is a photo and video sharing service developed by Google. It was announced on May 28, 2015, and launched on June 28, 2015. It allows users to store photos and videos in the cloud, and access them from any device. Photos and videos can be shared with other users, or with the public.
Media for Google Photos For PC Summary
Media for Google Photos was developed by Smilie Ideas. It is 9.2M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Lifestyle category. Currently, it has more than 156970+ users. Currently, the Media for Google Photos app has a rating of 3.8. Last updated on Aug 26, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Media for Google Photos on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Media for Google Photos For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Media for Google Photos on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Media for Google Photos and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Media for Google Photos Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Media for Google Photos|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Aug 26, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smilieideas.googlephotostv|
Media for Google Photos App Overview and Details
Offering Media for Google Photos that brings your Google Photos to Android TV.
– Explore your Google Photos on Android TV.
– Explore your Google Photo Albums.
– A beautifully designed landscape experience for Google Photos.
– Watch beautiful slideshow of your Google Photos and Albums.
– Enables HD video and photo quality experience on Android TV.
– Switch Google Account any time you need.
How to use
To bring Google Photos to your Living Room follow instructions:
– Open Media for Google Photos app on Android TV and ‘Get Started’
– Sign in using Google account and provide “Photo Library API ” permission.
You are all set.
The app is not affiliated and endorsed by Google Inc. We are using Google Photos Library API to access Google Photo images and videos. We will be keep improving and adding new features to the app for a much better User Experience on Android TV.
The Google Photos app is a great way to store and organize photos. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features. The app can be used to store photos on a phone, computer, or online. The app can also be used to create albums, collages, and movies. The Google Photos app is a great way to store and organize photos.