Messenger is an app that allows you to communicate with your friends and family. With Messenger, you can easily send messages, photos, and videos to your loved ones. Messenger also provides you with the ability to make voice and video calls.
Messenger For PC Summary
Messenger was developed by Ilya Martinkevich. It is 2.6M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 6+ users. Currently, the Messenger app has a rating of 1.0. Last updated on Apr 6, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Messenger on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Messenger For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Messenger on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Messenger and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Messenger Android App within the emulator.
|android Version||5.1 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 6, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilyamartinkevich.messenger|
Messenger App Overview and Details
A simple messenger for real-time messaging with encrypted messages
Messenger is a great way to communicate with friends and family. The app is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for messaging.