Messenger is a communication app that lets you easily communicate with your friends and family. You can message them, call them, or video chat with them. Messenger is also a great way to stay in touch with people who are important to you, but you don’t see very often. You can easily keep track of all your conversations in one place, and you can even message people who don’t have Messenger.
Messenger Andorid App Summary
Messenger was developed by q2developer. It is 2.1M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Social category. Currently, it has more than 158662+ users. Currently, the Messenger app has a rating of 1.1. Last updated on Oct 18, 2018. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Messenger on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Messenger For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Messenger on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Messenger and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Messenger Android App within the emulator.
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 18, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.q2developer.messenger|
Messenger App Overview and Details
Access all messenger applications with one click. We have created a shortcut for messaging applications for you. We have collected all the messaging applications in one application. And with the icon that can be fixed on the screen. All the messaging applications are now just one click away. You can move the icon display to leave the service turned on. For faster access. You can access all the messaging applications with a single click with the icon fixed on the top left corner of your handset.
Easy to use.
Note: The app only creates shortcuts for you to keep the messaging apps you use on a single screen.
Messenger is a messaging application that allows users to communicate with each other through text, images, and videos. It is a simple and fast way to stay in touch with friends and family. Messenger is available on Android and iOS devices.