Messenger is an app for messaging your friends and family. It’s easy to use and you can keep in touch with people no matter where they are. Messenger also lets you make voice and video calls, so you can stay connected with your loved ones.
Messenger was developed by NextAPP. It is 34M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Social category. Currently, it has more than 6261537+ users. Currently, the Messenger app has a rating of 2.0.5. Last updated on Aug 30, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Messenger on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Messenger For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Messenger on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Messenger and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Messenger Android App within the emulator.
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Aug 30, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.domobile.messenger|
Messenger App Overview and Details
Messenger is a free app to manage all your chat and social apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Line, Instagram, Pinterest, Viber, Snapchat and so on. Help you keep connection with your family and friends. Send instant message or start a group chat at any time!
Besides chat and social apps, Messenger also includes other free apps, such as new media and shopping apps. You can check news and go shopping easily without installing many apps. Save the storage of your phone and have fun at the same time!
If you are curious about how often you use messenger and social apps, there is a time statistic feature. You can get statistics and analysis of app usage times and duration from a clear chart.
New feature — Lonely Planet
It is a new, free and anonymous way to meet people from the world!
– Free entry without login
– Every rocket carries a message. Reply and chat with new friends.
– Every day you can launch five rockets to send your messages for free.
– A brand new chatting experience
– Beautiful design
With Messenger, you can have all your friends and family in one place. Send text, photos, emoji, or start a video chat. Stay connected at any time and any place!
Messenger is a powerful communication tool that has revolutionized the way people interact. It is simple, fast, and efficient, making it the perfect choice for busy people on the go. Messenger is the perfect way to keep in touch with friends and family, and its features make it easy to stay connected no matter where you are.