Messenger Kids is a messaging app designed for kids under the age of 13. It’s a simplified, kid-friendly version of the Facebook Messenger app that parents can control. With Messenger Kids, kids can chat with their friends and family without having to share their phone number or email address.
Messenger Kids is built on the same secure messaging platform as Facebook Messenger, and all messages are encrypted. Parents can control who their kids chat with and for how long, and they can easily block any contacts they don’t want their kids to chat with.
Messenger Kids is free to download and use, and it’s available on iOS and Android devices.
Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids For PC Summary
Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids was developed by Meta Platforms, Inc.. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 23302811+ users. Currently, the Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids app has a rating of 22.214.171.124.243. Last updated on May 7, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids|
|Developer||Meta Platforms, Inc.|
|Updated on||May 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.talk|
Messenger Kids – The Messaging App for Kids App Overview and Details
Made for Kids. Controlled by Parents.
Parents can manage their kids’ contact list, and monitor messages on the Messenger Kids app. When kids block contacts, parents are notified.
Kid-friendly filters, reactions, and sound effects make video chats with friends and family even better.
Parents can set usage limits when it’s bedtime, and there are no in app-purchases or ads.
Stickers, GIFs, emojis, and drawing tools give kids more ways to express themselves.
No phone number required.
We’re always working to improve Messenger Kids. If you’d like to share any feedback with us or for more information, visit messengerkids.com.
Messenger Kids is the messaging app for kids. It is a safe and secure app that allows kids to communicate with their friends and family. Messenger Kids is a great way for kids to stay connected with their friends and family.