Mideo is a music-driven video app that helps you capture creative videos while listening to your favorite songs. With Mideo, you can easily create music videos with background music, filters, and effects. Mideo also provides a powerful editor to help you make professional-quality videos.
Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video Andorid App Summary
Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video was developed by Topanga Technologies. It is 2.4M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Video Players & Editors category. Currently, it has more than 347095+ users. Currently, the Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video app has a rating of 5.1. Last updated on Dec 7, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Dec 7, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.synople.mideo|
Mideo – Listen to Music while Recording Video App Overview and Details
Don’t want your music to pause when you record?
Mideo is now available for Android! Join hundreds of thousands of Mideo users for the essential, must-have app for everyone who wants to listen to music and record video AT THE SAME TIME. Mideo is Ranked Top 100 on the iOS App Store around the world.
Mideo uses your device’s built-in high-quality video camera and instantly saves the videos you take straight to your Gallery.
• Simply play music, open Mideo, and record. That’s it. Background music won’t pause.
• Supports Bluetooth, Headphones, Built-in Speakers, and any other Audio stream
• Supports Spotify, SoundCloud, YouTube, and any other Audio Source
• Share directly to Google Photos, Gmail, Youtube, and more
This app is perfect for weightlifters, dancers, and anyone else who needs an app to listen and record at the same time. Wondering how to take video and listen to music at the same time on Android? Mideo is the media monster of video recording apps, letting you listen to music and record video simultaneously. Without the app, taking videos pauses the music and doesn’t let you listen and record.
Need to record video while playing music on Android? Download Mideo today!
1. How do I seek a refund after subscribing to the application?
If you are unhappy with the application, then please go through the PlayStore to seek for a refund instead of looking for an available option within the app.
Mideo is a great app for anyone looking to create high-quality videos. By allowing users to listen to music while recording, Mideo ensures that videos are more interesting and engaging to watch. The app is easy to use and provides great results, making it a valuable tool for anyone looking to create video content.