Brain.fm is a music streaming service that uses neuroscience to create music specifically designed for focus, productivity, and relaxation. The music is based on the principles of binaural beats, which are auditory illusions that can influence the way your brain functions.
- Music for Focus by Brain.fm are Total Install on Mobile 478895+
- Music for Focus by Brain.fm are Devolop By Brain.fm
- Install Music for Focus by Brain.fm Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Music for Focus by Brain.fm Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On May 12, 2022
Music for Focus by Brain.fm Andorid App Summary
Brain.fm is the developer of this Music for Focus by Brain.fm application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 478895+ users of this app. The Music for Focus by Brain.fm app rating is currently 3.4.23. It was last updated on May 12, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
How To Install Music for Focus by Brain.fm For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Music for Focus by Brain.fm on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Music for Focus by Brain.fm and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Music for Focus by Brain.fm andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Features of Music for Focus by Brain.fm for PC
background and keep you locked in. I found myself nodding along without noticing, my mind quietly humming along with the notes.”
– Jenna Wortham, New York Times
1. Improve brain focus, productivity, concentration, ADHD, relaxation, sleep, naps or meditation within 15 minutes of use.
2. Music & ambient sounds designed for brain focus, we combine auditory neuroscience with music.
3. Reduce tension by 200%
4. Improve deep sleep by 29%
5. Download sessions for offline use
6. Better focus keeper than binaural beats
7. Multiple genres of brain focus music to choose from to fit your mood
8. Brain.fm’s brainwave music is generated by an artificial intelligence we’ve built from the ground up
9. Keep your focus with relaxing, ambient sounds
10. Brain Focus Backed by Science
|Music for Focus by Brain.fm App Specification|
|App Name:||Music for Focus by Brain.fm On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 12, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brainfm.app|
Music for Focus by Brain.fm App Overview and Details
Join over 150,000 users! 2X your focus with brain music!
Brain.fm provides music designed for the brain (generated by an AI we’ve invented) to improve brain focus, momentum, productivity, concentration, support with ADHD, meditation, relaxation, naps & fall asleep fast within 15 minutes of use.
IMPROVE BRAIN FOCUS, RELAX & SLEEP
• Improve brain focus, productivity, concentration, ADHD, relaxation, sleep, naps or meditation within 15 minutes of use
• Music & ambient sounds designed for brain focus, we combine auditory neuroscience with music
• Reduce tension by 200%
• Improve deep sleep by 29%
• Download sessions for offline use
• Better focus keeper than binaural beats
• Multiple genres of brain focus music to choose from to fit your mood
• Brain.fm’s brainwave music is generated by an artificial intelligence we’ve built from the ground up
• Keep your focus with relaxing, ambient sounds
Brain Focus Backed by Science
Brain.fm relies on in-field neuroscientists and psychologists to develop ideas, run experiments, and continually improve our focus music.
Our science-first approach creates music that sounds different and affects your brain differently than any other music. In contrast to binaural beats or isochronic tones, Brain.fm uses patented technology to create functional music that elicits strong neural phase locking.
Just select the mindset you’re looking to reach and let our AI-generated music take you there.
Learn more about the science at www.brain.fm/science.
“It’s been fascinating to play the music while trying to get work done; it’s like an instant ability to focus in a way I’ve never experienced before.”
– Brit Morin, Founder of Brit + Co, featured on Entrepreneur.com
“I started using brain.fm while working and was shocked by how much it improved my focus”
“The focus playlists were full of ambient but still assertive music designed to fade into the background but provide a mildly energetic soundtrack.”
“Need to Focus? This Startup Promises It Has the Perfect Music for You”
BRAIN.FM PRO PRICING & TERMS
For Brain.fm Pro, the following subscriptions are offered:
• 1 month for $6.99
• 12 months for $49.99
The above prices are for U.S. customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
Your subscription automatically renews 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription term unless auto-renewal is turned off.
Subscription renewals cost the same amount as the original subscription, and your credit card will be charged through your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time after purchase by going to your Google Play Account Settings.
Whats New In this Music for Focus by Brain.fm?
– Player UI updates
– Fixes some users being stuck on Migration screen.
– Adds Restore Purchases
I have found that Brain.fm’s Music for Focus application is a great way to increase my productivity. The music is designed to help you focus and stay productive, and it really works! I highly recommend giving it a try if you are looking for a way to increase your productivity.