Orbt XL is the latest and most advanced orb ball designed and developed by Active Sports. It is the perfect choice for both indoor and outdoor play. Orbt XL is made of durable, soft and non-toxic foam that is safe for both children and adults.
Orbt XL was developed by Adamvision Studios. It is 26M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Arcade category. Currently, it has more than 109782+ users. Currently, the Orbt XL app has a rating of 202. Last updated on Dec 20, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Orbt XL on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Orbt XL|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Dec 20, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.NVS.orbtxl|
How To Install Orbt XL For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Orbt XL on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Orbt XL and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Orbt XL Android App within the emulator.
Orbt XL App Overview and Details
Stay in orbit while avoiding obstacles or being sucked into a black hole. Survive as long as you can while dodging and weaving between the various obstacles, the closer you orbit to the center; the faster you achieve points. The longer you last, the harder it gets. Good Luck and have fun playing with gravity!
Simply touching the screen allows your planet to move away from the black hole, not touching the screen forces your planet to be sucked towards the black hole.
Easy to learn, simple one touch controls
An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
Unlock 15+ unique planet skins with in game points (cosmetic)
In game translation Available in 25 Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian.
The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic, and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX
In game song is DJ Chacha – “Cover Trance”
Orbt XL is a powerful application that helps you stay connected with your friends and family. With Orbt XL, you can easily communicate with your loved ones, share photos and videos, and stay up-to-date with what’s going on in their lives. Orbt XL is easy to use and provides a great way to stay connected with your loved ones.