Since its establishment in 1998, PayPal has become one of the world’s largest online payment processors. PayPal allows users to send and receive payments for goods and services, as well as manage their finances, all from a single account. PayPal is a fast, secure, and convenient way to pay for goods and services online, and is accepted by millions of merchants worldwide.
PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage Andorid App Summary
PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage was developed by PayPal Mobile. It is 163M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Finance category. Currently, it has more than 259346836+ users. Currently, the PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage app has a rating of 8.16.0. Last updated on Apr 29, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 29, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paypal.android.p2pmobile|
PayPal – Send, Shop, Manage App Overview and Details
Now there’s more ways to PayPal— buy, sell, send, receive and explore all in one place. It’s a simple and secure way to get paid back for last night’s takeout, send money to friends who have an account with PayPal, buy and checkout with crypto, manage your bills and more. Plus, we’ve added some new features we think you’ll love.
*NEW* FIND DEALS RIGHT IN THE APP
• Get exclusive deals curated just for you right in the PayPal app.
• Earn cash back when you shop in the app.
• Multiply your rewards. Earn them with merchants, your credit cards, and with PayPal.
All rewards programs are subject to applicable terms.
PAY IN 4 WITH PAYPAL
• Buy now and pay later by splitting your purchase into 4 interest-free payments at millions of online retailers with no late fees.
• Just choose PayPal at checkout and select ‘Pay Later’, where you’ll see ‘Pay in 4’ as a way to pay.
• Make the down payment today and pay the rest in 3 payments—one every two weeks.
• Payments are easy to manage through the PayPal app and on PayPal.com.
Loans to California residents are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License. PayPal, Inc. is a Georgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. Learn more at paypal.com/payin4
• Buy, sell and hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin in the PayPal app.
• Now you can check out with crypto when you pay with PayPal at millions of online merchants.
PayPal Balance account required. Terms apply. Only available in the US and limited in certain states. Buying and selling cryptocurrency is subject to a number of risks and may result in significant losses. You have to report any gains or losses on crypto sales, including when you check out with crypto, on your taxes.
SEND AND REQUEST MONEY FOR FREE
• When funded by a bank account or with your PayPal balance, it’s free and secure to send money or ask for it back from friends and family in the US.
• Just type a name, email or phone number and PayPal will find the right person for you if they have an account.
• Request money quickly and securely from friends or family and personalize your payments with animations, stickers, emojis and more.
GET SPENDING NOTIFICATIONS
• Never miss a thing – stay on top of payments and sending or receiving money, with push notifications.
• Check out all your latest PayPal activity, by just logging in.
• Create, share, and donate to fundraisers with millions of other PayPal users.
• Support a cause you care about by donating to charity right from the app. You can even set your favorite charity and donate at checkout.
Personal or business fundraisers on the Generosity Network may raise up to 20,000.00 USD and run for up to 30 days. You may run 1 Generosity Network fundraiser at a time. You may run multiple fundraisers to benefit charity at the same time, and there is no limit for amount raised.
ACCESS YOUR PAYPAL BALANCE INSTANTLY WITH THE PAYPAL CASH CARD
• Easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your PayPal balance.
• Shop in-store, online or everywhere Mastercard® is accepted and withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
• PayPal Balance account required to get the card.
TRUST PAYPAL SECURE TRANSACTIONS
• You can be sure PayPal will help keep your financial information secure, with commercially available encryption and advanced fraud protection. All that plus fraud monitoring transactions, 24/7.
A TOUCH-FREE WAY TO PAY OR BE PAID
• Pay touch-free by scanning a QR code. All you need to do is scan a seller’s QR code when you pay.
• Whatever you’re selling, now you can quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
Not all features may be available in your market.
Since its inception in 1998, PayPal has been a leading payment processing company. With more than 200 million active users, PayPal continues to grow and evolve, providing users with a safe and easy way to send and receive payments. In addition to processing payments, PayPal also offers a suite of tools to help users manage their finances and shop online. With PayPal, users can enjoy a simplified payment experience and peace of mind knowing their information is safe and secure.