The Phone Check and Test is a handy app that can help you troubleshoot problems with your smartphone. It can test the functionality of your phone’s hardware and software, and it can also help you identify any potential problems. The Phone Check and Test is available for Android and iOS devices.
Phone Check and Test Andorid App Summary
Phone Check and Test was developed by inPocket Software. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 3772390+ users. Currently, the Phone Check and Test app has a rating of 14.3. Last updated on May 16, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Phone Check and Test on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Phone Check and Test For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Phone Check and Test on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Phone Check and Test and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Phone Check and Test Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Phone Check and Test|
|Updated on||May 16, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inpocketsoftware.andTest|
Phone Check and Test App Overview and Details
Phone Check and Test is designed to quickly test your Android phone hardware. Test Cellular, WiFi, display, touchscreen, GPS, audio, camera, sensors, storage, memory, CPU, and battery.
Monitor, Test, Report
Phone Check and Test allows you to monitor your devices key device usage and signal strengths. It provides an easy to use guided process to quickly check and test all of the main components of your phone or tablet and displays a phone information report which can be emailed. Among the many tests are a network, storage, GPS test, and a WiFi test.
Phone Check and Test is especially useful if you have just purchased a phone or tablet, planning to sell your phone, had it repaired, or it just seems to not be working as well as it should be. Identify problems so you can return your phone or have the problem fixed now (within the warranty period) and before you start relying on your phone for your daily activities. Check if there is a hardware problem or other type of problem that can be resolved, without buying a new phone. Useful for phone troubleshooting and diagnostics.
Comprehensive and designed specifically for Android phones based on years of test software and mobile network experience.
Get a phone health check now … before your phone lets you down.
The most comprehensive Android phone test
The tests are configurable and are run as a series of tests and checks in the order shown below:
– Device information check;
– Device information: Low memory suggestions;
– Device information: Low internal storage suggestions;
– Battery check and charging socket test;
– Telephony and Wi-Fi network checks;
– Network gateway ping test;
– Bluetooth check (test with in-app purchase);
– NFC check (integrated test with in-app purchase);
– Audio test: microphone and call speaker (earpiece speaker);
– Audio test: mono/stereo speaker;
– Audio test: headphone jack;
– Audio test: volume buttons;
– Audio test: vibrate test;
– Display: dead pixels check;
– Display: bright pixels check;
– Display: color consistency check;
– Touch screen test \ 2D Graphics: dead screen digitizer area;
– Touch screen test: 5 touch points;
– Network and GPS location tests;
– Physical appearance check;
– Camera test: front;
– Camera test: rear camera and rear flash;
– Fingerprint sensor check (test with in-app purchase);
– Supported sensors check (e.g. proximity, light, accelerometer, step counter…);
– Thermal stress test;
– CPU stress test;
– Memory stresstest;
– Storage stresstest;
– Battery usage check;
– Temperature reporting.
Device information reported includes*
– Device (model, brand, product, serial number);
– Body (weight and dimensions);
– Operating system (version, API level, build…);
– Display (type, size, resolution, PPI, multi-touch);
– Processor (SOC, CPU, architecture, GPU);
– RAM (total and available);
– Internal storage (Total and available);
– Primary shared storage;
– Camera (front, rear, video resolution);
– Battery (connection status, level (range during test run), health, technology, temperature (range during test run), voltage);
– Telephony network (SIM state, network type, data connection, IMEI/ESN);
– Wi-Fi network (SSID, link speed, …);
– Sensors supported;
– Temperature sensors and maximum for the test run;
* Where supported by the device.
A results report is produced and can be emailed on the completion of the test.
Note: Not all device information is available on all devices. Please let us know and we will investigate adding it.
Phone Check and Test is a great application that can help you to keep your phone in good condition. It can test your phone’s performance and find any potential problems.