Photos is an app for Wear OS that lets you view your photos and videos on your wrist. With Photos, you can see your latest photos and videos right on your wrist, and easily swipe through them to find the one you’re looking for.
Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery was developed by mkApps. It is 3.3M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Photography category. Currently, it has more than 14559+ users. Currently, the Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery app has a rating of 1.1.13. Last updated on Mar 15, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery|
|android Version||8.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 15, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kacera.photos|
Photos – Wear OS Image Gallery App Overview and Details
Image gallery allows you to browse and display images stored on your watch storage and in your Google Photos library. Browsing albums from Google Photos library is also supported.
You can use all common touch gestures to zoom & pan photos to see every detail you need.
App can display basic information about your photos and download them directly to your watch so you can even access them when offline!
Photos is a Wear OS image gallery application that helps you view, organize, and share your photos on your wrist. With Photos, you can quickly view your photos on your wrist, and even share them with your friends.