Pluralsight is a technology skills platform that helps you learn the latest in technology and develop your career. With over 5,000 courses and expert-led, hands-on training, Pluralsight gives you the power to learn anything and everything related to technology. From software development to IT operations, Pluralsight can help you reach your potential as a technology professional.
Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform For PC Summary
Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform was developed by Pluralsight. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Education category. Currently, it has more than 1388885+ users. Currently, the Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform app has a rating of null. Last updated on May 2, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform|
|Updated on||May 2, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pluralsight|
Pluralsight – The Technology Skills Platform App Overview and Details
Pluralsight is the technology skills platform to build in-demand tech skills with access to thousands of expert-led videos courses, downloadable content, certification prep, and more. Explore online courses in:
• Master mobile development with Swift for iOS development and Kotlin for Android development.
• Understand web development best practices with HTML, CSS, .NET, Angular, Node.js, and more.
• Pluralsight partners with AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud to create online courses.
• Gain tech skills for cloud app development, cloud infrastructure, cloud security, cloud fundamentals, cloud AI and data, SaaS platforms, and more.
AI and Machine Learning:
• Understand the fundamentals of artificial intelligence and enhance your machine learning literacy.
• Build artificial neural networks (ANNs).
• Get started with machine learning libraries such as Tensorflow and build deep learning solutions with PyTorch.
• Leverage R and understand data mining with Python.
Information Security + Cybersecurity:
• Gain security skills with incident response, penetration testing, security compliance, digital forensics, malware analysis, security certifications, and more.
• Understand Big Data fundamentals, data analysis, Business Intelligence, and data visualizations.
• Use Hadoop, SQL, and more.
• Prepare for certifications with courses on IT certifications.
• Gain tech skills for Windows Server, PowerShell, Docker, Linux, database administration, IT networking, security, virtualization, and more.
• Business professional courses on Agile, project management, PMP, Office 365, and more.
• Creative, manufacturing and design, architecture and construction on topics like Maya, Revit, CAD, 3ds Max, more.
TAKE YOUR LEARNING ON THE GO (NO WIFI NECESSARY!)📱🔖
Learn anytime, anywhere with mobile apps, downloadable courses, and offline viewing. Not sure what to learn? Bookmark courses via your mobile device and come back to them later—no matter the device bookmarked courses and progress syncs across devices. Pluralsight’s suite of native apps enables you to learn on the go and without wifi with seven different applications:
• Desktop: Mac + Windows
• Mobile: iOS + Android
• TV: Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast
LEARN FROM TECH EXPERTS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE 🤓🌎
Keep your skills up-to-date with access to 7,000+ technology courses authored by an elite, global network of technology experts like Simon Allardice, Scott Allen, Janani Ravi, John Papa, Deborah Kurata, and more. Pluralsight partners with Microsoft, Google, AWS, and other tech industry giants to deliver the most relevant content on today’s in-demand technologies.
ORGANIZE LEARNING AND REACH GOALS FASTER 📁⚡
Our expertly curated paths ensure you learn the right skills in the right order, and channels allow you to organize, curate, and share the content that’s most important to you—all so you can reach your goals faster.
CHECK YOUR SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS ✅ 💡
Wondering if what you’re learning has stuck? Find out with in-course learning checks! Try it out by taking a course and doing a learning check!
GET INSPIRED WITH ACCESS TO TECH CONFERENCES 🌐👏
Tune into some of today’s most in-demand conferences like Microsoft Ignite, THAT Conferences, DEVintersection, Pluralsight LIVE, and more!
VALIDATE SKILLS AND SAVE WITH CERTIFICATION PREP 💯📝
Prepare for and pass your IT certification exams with unlimited access to industry-leading certification content. Certification paths include:
• Office 365
• Ethical Hacking + Security (SSCP®, CCSP®, CISSP®)
• And more!
Pluralsight has become the go-to technology skills platform for individuals and businesses of all sizes. With its ever-growing library of over 5,000 courses, Pluralsight is the perfect solution for anyone looking to learn new technology skills or stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends. And with its subscription-based pricing model, Pluralsight is more affordable than traditional training options, making it the perfect choice for anyone looking to improve their technology skills.