Random Slideshow is a free, fast, and lightweight photo/picture viewer for Windows. It supports all common image formats, and allows you to randomly slideshow photos/pictures from a folder on your computer.
Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer) was developed by Studio Dipla. It is 3.5M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Photography category. Currently, it has more than 108092+ users. Currently, the Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer) app has a rating of . Last updated on Mar 13, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer) on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer)|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 13, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dipla.studio.randomslideshow|
How To Install Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer) on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer) and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer) Android App within the emulator.
Random Slideshow (Random photo/picture viewer) App Overview and Details
Let’s run random slideshow of your favorite photos/pictures!!
This app is the viewer that shows random slideshow of photos/pictures in multiple directories/folders.
This app could be substituted for the photo frame.
You can use this app in both enviroments of smartphone and tablet !!
====== Features ======
1. Easy selecting multiple directories including photos/pictures
(Automatically pick up directories including photos !!)
2. Go next/previous photos by flick gesture
3. High stability (No crash users ratio is 99.81% !!(*1))
(*1)…From firebase crash report in June, 2019.
====== Functions ======
– Automatically pick-up of directories including photos
– Select multiple directories
– Select firectory by file-manager
– Flick gesture operation
(1) Go next/previous photos
(2) Stop / Resume slideshow
– Change slideshow order
(1) Random ON/OFF
(2) Repeat ON/OFF
(3) Prohibit duplicate ON/OFF
– Music function
– Change fade-in/out time
– Change background color
– Photo zoom mode (if tapping phots)
– Delete photos (if long-tapping photos)
– Show Filename
– Change filename color
– Timer functions
– Change many other options
(1) GIF animation ON/OFF
(2) Show progress-bar ON/OFF
(3) Enable flick ON/OFF
======= Ohters =======
1. Smartphone: Huawei P9 lite (Android 7.0)
2. Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy 3 Docomo (Android 4.1.2)
3. Tablet: Huawei MediaPad M3 (Android 7.0)
4. Tablet: Emulator Nexus7
Thank you for reading this until the end 🙂
Random Slideshow is a fun, easy to use application that allows you to view random photos and pictures. With a simple and user-friendly interface, Random Slideshow makes it easy to view photos and pictures from your computer, phone, or the Internet. Whether you’re looking for a new way to entertain yourself or want to share photos with friends, Random Slideshow is the perfect application for you.