RecForge II is an advanced audio recorder for Android devices. It allows you to record, edit and share your recordings with others. It features a built-in file browser, metadata editor, equalizer and effects.
RecForge II – Audio Recorder Andorid App Summary
RecForge II – Audio Recorder was developed by Dje073. It is 12M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Music & Audio category. Currently, it has more than 4287534+ users. Currently, the RecForge II – Audio Recorder app has a rating of 184.108.40.206g. Last updated on Jan 18, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this RecForge II – Audio Recorder on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install RecForge II – Audio Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download RecForge II – Audio Recorder on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type RecForge II – Audio Recorder and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the RecForge II – Audio Recorder Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||RecForge II – Audio Recorder|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Jan 18, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dje073.android.modernrecforge|
RecForge II – Audio Recorder App Overview and Details
RecForge II is an Android dictaphone and editor to record, convert, play, edit, and share your recordings in most popular audio codecs
Main features :
• Highly customizable recorder (codec, samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo)
• Use external microphone (RODE, iRig, …)
• Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control)
• Manual gain adjustment
• Skip silences
• extract sound stream from videos
• Music speed changer : Adjust tempo, pitch, playing rate
• Loop on playing selection
• Recorder for sound, voice, note, dictation, rehearsal, meeting, lecture, music learning, EVP, studio recording, … in mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav codec
• Real-time monitoring (live audio spectrum analyzer)
• Use front, rear or external microphone (TRRS adapter, RODE SC6, iRig Mic, iRig Cast, iRig Pre or RODE smartLav)
• Skip silences
• Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better quality
• Record in background
• Loop for memorization, actor lines, bible memory, recitations, …
• Visualize stereo audio signal (audio spectrum analyzer)
• Music speed changer : Time stretching with playing rate, pitch and tempo adjustment (to practice an instrument or transcribe lecture, …)
• Convert your dictation to mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav with all possible settings : samplerate, bitrate, mono / stereo, …
• Extract sound stream from video
• Edit your recordings (cut or crop to keep only interesting parts – concatenate or merge to make basic arrangements) for ringtones, commentary, …
• Tag your recording and edit metadata
• Change music speed (tempo, pitch and rate) and save as a new file
• Play, record, pause / resume, loop, convert, edit, concatenate, merge, time strecth, adjust pitch, tempo and playing rate
• Send your dictation to cloud storage services or share your recordings with your friends by mail, SoundCloud, WhatsApp …
• Manage and organize your files with folders (rename, delete, copy, move)
• Sort recordings by date, name and size
• Material design UI
Supported audio formats :
• samplerate from 8 to 48kHz
• encoding codec : mp3, m4a, ogg, wma, opus, flac, speex and wav
• decoding codec : mp3, ogg, wav, wma, flac, opus, speex, m4a, m2a, mp2, aac, m4v, mp4, mka, mkv, ac3, eac3, amr, 3gp, 3g2, avi, mov, asf, ogv, .wmv, .flv, .f4v, .webm
• bitrate from 32 to 320 kbps
• mono / mono x2 / stereo (cf FAQ)
You can find more details about settings (external microphone, AGC, manual gain, loop, skip silences, stereo, …) in the FAQ :
If the app force closes after an install or upgrade, check that a Cleaner or a task killer is not running or create an exception for RecForge (you can check this site too : https://dontkillmyapp.com/)
If there are any problems, please contact us and we will troubleshoot the problem together
★★★★★ We would be very grateful if you could spend some time to rate RecForge on Google Play
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/dje073
Permission details :
• Storage : Save recordings to your external storage
• Microphone : Record sound from your (external) microphone
RecForge II is an audio recorder application that is easy to use and has a variety of features. It is perfect for anyone who wants to record audio for personal use or for a project. The app has a clean interface and is easy to navigate. It is also lightweight and does not take up a lot of space on your phone.