Record Messenger is a simple and easy to use app that records all your calls and messages. It is the perfect app for people who want to keep a record of their calls and messages.
Record Messenger calls Andorid App Summary
Record Messenger calls was developed by Sparkling Design and Infotech Pvt. Ltd.. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 331716+ users. Currently, the Record Messenger calls app has a rating of null. Last updated on Apr 8, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Record Messenger calls on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Record Messenger calls For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Record Messenger calls on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Record Messenger calls and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Record Messenger calls Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Record Messenger calls|
|Developer||Sparkling Design and Infotech Pvt. Ltd.|
|Updated on||Apr 8, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparklingapps.callrecorder.messenger|
Record Messenger calls App Overview and Details
Record Messenger calls using Call Recorder
Supports Messenger calls for a wide range of Android devices and OS versions. You can store your conversation and replay it anytime you need it.
※ Notes and Warning
– Not all devices support call recording
– Use the speakerphone feature to improve incoming audio
☆☆ Main features
🏅 Automatic Messenger recording
Call Recorder is able to detect Messenger calls automatically and start recording.
🏅 Audio quality
Call Recorder creates superior output audio quality, enhanced with AI routines to provide the best audible voice.
🏅 Ease of use
Call Recorder is able to start and stop recording automatically.
※ Legal notice
Call recording without the permission from callee/caller is illegal in several countries. Always notify the participants that the call will be recorded.
※ Contact us
If you have any questions or issues, please, send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Only caller voice recorded, other person voice can’t record, I am able to record only my side of the conversation on Record Messenger calls:
a. Try speakerphone (Some phones can record incoming voice if speakerphone turned on)
b. Try using headsets (Some phones can record incoming voice if headsets are plugged in)
If both of the above solutions are not working, please check audio source in your application menu. Most phones can record both sides of call for audio source “voice recognition”.
Try with voice communication, microphone and voice call sources.
2. Where can I find the file of the recording?
The files can be found at sdcard>Android>data>com.sparklingapps.callrecorder.messenger>files
Thank you, and good luck!
Overall, the Record Messenger calls application is a great way to keep track of your calls. It is easy to use and helps you to stay organized. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to keep track of their calls.