Red Messenger is an innovative messaging app that uses blockchain technology to secure your communication. It allows you to send messages and files securely and anonymously. Red Messenger is the perfect solution for people who want to keep their communication private.
Red Messenger was developed by ADBF. It is 3.0M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Entertainment category. Currently, it has more than 8222+ users. Currently, the Red Messenger app has a rating of 1.4.0. Last updated on Jul 20, 2018. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Red Messenger on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Red Messenger For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Red Messenger on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Red Messenger and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Red Messenger Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Red Messenger|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 20, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oinkandstuff.youtube.redmessengerforyoutube|
Red Messenger App Overview and Details
Access directly to Messenger and Skype 💬 platforms just like you where in the official Apps but in a Lite App. Very Low CPU/RAM/Bandwidth consumption 🚴
All features available (News feed, Chat, Friends, Notifications, Options) 📰
Increase your device performance using Red Messenger 📌
★ Red Messenger fits in a 1Mb app making it a Lite App 🎯
✔ Official App is slow, drain 🔋 and sizes 150Mb.
✔ Access through Red Messenger and save the maximum of battery and bandwidth.
✔ All Social Media apps together make your device slow 🐢 Uninstall them all and use OinkAndStuff Apps to keep your device performance 🚴 at it’s peek.
✔ Also useful for users with multiple profiles 🍻 You can set up other profile as side-App. And since it don’t consume resources it won’t slow your smartphone 📱
💻 Red Messenger is also available as a Chrome Extension for Win/Mac/Linux computers. Get it on Google Chrome Webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/red-messenger-for-youtube/fdfbjokokfhfjmegoidgcfpbfciodebj
🐗 #OinkAndStuff is certified as 100% Free of malware 🐞 by Softpedia Labs 🔬
💎 +40 Apps for Google Chrome and Android 🔥 +1 Million active users Worldwide 📣
Red Messenger is a messaging application that allows users to communicate securely and privately. The application uses end-to-end encryption to ensure that messages cannot be intercepted by third parties. Red Messenger is also anonymous, meaning that users can send messages without revealing their identities.