In the modern world, people are often busy with their work and other commitments, and find it difficult to take the time to visit people in person. A remote phone call trial is a way to connect with people who are not nearby without having to leave your home or office. This trial allows you to have a conversation with the person you are calling as if you were in the same room. You will be able to see and hear the person you are talking to as if they were right in front of you.
Remote Phone Call Trial was developed by justRemotePhone. It is 5.7M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 173184+ users. Currently, the Remote Phone Call Trial app has a rating of 6.10. Last updated on Oct 13, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Remote Phone Call Trial on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
|App Name||Remote Phone Call Trial|
|android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 13, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=justPhone.remotePhoneTrial|
How To Install Remote Phone Call Trial For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Remote Phone Call Trial on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Remote Phone Call Trial and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Remote Phone Call Trial Android App within the emulator.
Remote Phone Call Trial App Overview and Details
This is the full featured 15 day trial version of Remote Phone Call!
Use your Microsoft Windows PC as remote dialer for managing incoming and outgoing calls and for writing and receiving SMS messages. Look for missed incoming calls in your call log, read your SMS and use your phone contacts for dialing and creating SMS messages. All from your Windows desktop via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth….
Ideal in conjunction with a Bluetooth headset. You can leave your phone in the docking station while managing your calls.
The additional Microsoft Office integration allows simple dialing and SMS creation direct from Outlook, Word and Excel.
Simply the remote control for your mobile phone!
CallCenter features (app running on your PC):
– Shows phone contacts
– Shows call log
– Allows dialing contacts, call log entries and entered numbers
– Writing and reading SMS messages
– Contact search
– Answer incoming calls
– Popup for incoming calls and SMS messages
– Manage audio settings
– Hotkey for dialing numbers from the clipboard
– Hotkey for accepting incoming calls
– Handle “tel” and “callto” ULRs
– Auto start at windows login
CallCenter Microsoft Office integration:
– Allows dialing selected numbers using the context menu of the text editor (Outlook, Excel and Word)
– Allows calling email sender and recipients with help of contact information (Outlook)
RemotePhone features (app running on your phone):
– Auto start with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
– Acoustic signal on connect
– Show connection status
– Send or download client installation package
to your Microsoft Windows PC
– Android 4.0 or higher
– a Microsoft Windows PC (Vista or newer)
– a Wi-Fi (WLAN) environment or a Bluetooth* enabled PC
– optional: Microsoft Office 2007 or newer
*Supported Bluetooth stacks: default Microsoft stack
The PC application CallCenter offers a programming interface (API), which allows developers the use of the remote control features within arbitrary own applications. The SDK together with a sample can be found in the subdirectory “SDK” within the installation directory on your PC.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com! We cannot respond to comments left on Google Play.
The Remote Phone Call application was successful in allowing the user to make a phone call from a remote location. The user was able to make the call and connect to the other party successfully. The user interface was easy to use and the call quality was good. The application was able to successfully connect to the remote phone number and allow the user to have a conversation.