Samsung Voice Recorder is a voice recorder app developed by Samsung Electronics. The app allows users to record voice memos and store them in the cloud. The app also allows users to share recordings with others.
Samsung Voice Recorder Andorid App Summary
Samsung Voice Recorder was developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 1731912438+ users. Currently, the Samsung Voice Recorder app has a rating of null. Last updated on Dec 24, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Samsung Voice Recorder on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Samsung Voice Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Samsung Voice Recorder on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Samsung Voice Recorder and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Samsung Voice Recorder Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Samsung Voice Recorder|
|Developer||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Updated on||Dec 24, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sec.android.app.voicenote|
Samsung Voice Recorder App Overview and Details
Samsung Voice Recorder is designed to provide you an easy and wonderful recording experience with high quality sound, while also offering playback and editing capabilities.
For your everyday needs, we developed a “Voice Memo” recording mode so that you can convert your voice to text (Speech to text).
Available recording modes are:
[STANDARD] It provides pleasantly simple recording interface.
[INTERVIEW] Two microphones located on the top and bottom of your device will be activated to capture you and your interviewer (or interviewee)’s voices, it also displays dual waveform accordingly.
[VOICE MEMO] Records your voice and then convert it to on-screen text, so called STT.
Before starting the record, you may configure
□ Directory path (If external SD-card is available)
□ You can reject incoming calls while recording.
□ BOOKMARK the points you want to mark.
□ Background recording is also supported by simply pressing HOME button.
Once saved, these actions below can be performed:
□ Both mini player and full player can be launched from Recordings LIST.
* Built-in sound player supports media controls such as Skip muted, play speed and Repeat mode.
□ Edit: Rename and Delete
□ Share your recordings with your friends via Email, Messages, etc.
* Not Support S5, Note4 Android M-OS
* Available recording mode depends on Device Model
* This is Samsung Device’s Preloaded Application which is pre-installed app.
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
. Microphone: Used for recording function
. Storage: Used to save recorded files
. Telephone: Used to decline calls received while recording and provide Voice Label function
The Samsung Voice Recorder application is a convenient way to record voice memos and other audio files on your Samsung Galaxy device. The app is easy to use, and has a variety of features that make it a versatile tool for recording audio. You can use the app to record meetings, lectures, and other important audio files. The app also has a built-in player that lets you listen to your recordings, and you can also share your recordings with others.