ScreenCam Screen Recorder is a powerful and easy to use screen recorder that allows you to capture your screen activity and save it as a video file. The program is designed to be easy to use, and is perfect for recording tutorials, demonstrations, and gameplay. ScreenCam Screen Recorder also includes a built-in editor that allows you to quickly and easily edit your videos, and add text, music, and other effects.
ScreenCam Screen Recorder Andorid App Summary
ScreenCam Screen Recorder was developed by Orpheusdroid Apps. It is 2.5M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Productivity category. Currently, it has more than 1198647+ users. Currently, the ScreenCam Screen Recorder app has a rating of 3.0.1 – playstore. Last updated on Oct 4, 2020. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this ScreenCam Screen Recorder on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install ScreenCam Screen Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ScreenCam Screen Recorder on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type ScreenCam Screen Recorder and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the ScreenCam Screen Recorder Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||ScreenCam Screen Recorder|
|Latest Version||3.0.1 – playstore|
|android Version||8.0 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 4, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.orpheusdroid.screenrecorder|
ScreenCam Screen Recorder App Overview and Details
Read the FAQ in app before you rate or review the app. Internal Audio using magisk module WILL NOT output audio via speaker and IT IS NOT A BUG! There is no “fix” for it and any request for “fixing” it will be ignored.
ScreenCam does not need any root access to record your screen and works on all phones with Android Lollipop 5.0 and above.
You can also record audio along with the screen recording and get it beautifully combined with recorded video.
Choose from different resolutions, frames per second and bitrate for the best choice of quality and size of the video or make use of the app shortcut in android 7.1 nougat or in any custom launcher supporting app shortcuts. There are no ads or any price attached to it. ScreenCam is the best lightweight and functional screen recorder available on the market.
You can also pause or resume the recording seamlessly (currently only works on Android Nougat 7.0 and above) and an option to change the save directory.
• No ads (duh! who likes them anyway?)
• Works without root
• Works on Lollipop 5.0 and above
• Choose between different bitrates/resolution/FPS
• Record audio from mic
• Custom storage folder
• Floating Controls!
• Clean and light UI
• Ability to pause and resume recording from notification actions or floating controls (pause/resume works only on 7.0+ currently)
• In-app video trimmer
• Internal Audio recording (requires root and magisk module)
• Camera overlay for recording
• SystemUI demo mode (requires root)
The best of all, its Open Sourced! You can obtain the source code at https://gitlab.com/vijai/screenrecorder and you could also contribute to the project.
If you have any questions join the ScreenCam Telegram group to get chat support: https://goo.gl/TDs42r
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – Required to save the recorded video
• RECORD_AUDIO – Required to record audio through mic if enabled
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – Required to check if network connection is available
• SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW – Required to show floating menu
• FOREGROUND_SERVICE – Required for showing an on-going notification while recording
• CAMERA – Required for camera overlay
Any feature request, suggestion, bug report or feedback can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
ScreenCam is the perfect application for anyone looking for an easy to use screen recorder. With a simple interface and a variety of recording options, ScreenCam is the perfect tool for anyone looking to record their screen.