This app is a great way to record any calls that you make on Telegram. It’s really easy to use, and you can even playback the recordings right from within the app. Plus, it’s really lightweight so it won’t take up a lot of space on your device.
Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls was developed by Sparkling Design and Infotech Pvt. Ltd.. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Communication category. Currently, it has more than 26451+ users. Currently, the Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls app has a rating of null. Last updated on Jul 13, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls|
|Developer||Sparkling Design and Infotech Pvt. Ltd.|
|Updated on||Jul 13, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparklingapps.callrecorder.telegram|
Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls App Overview and Details
Record Telegram calls using Voice Recorder
Supports Telegram calls for a wide range of Android devices and OS versions. You can store your conversation and replay it anytime you need it.
※ Notes and Warning
– Not all devices support call recording
– Use the speakerphone feature to improve incoming audio
☆☆ Main features
🏅 Automatic Telegram recording
Call Recorder is able to detect Telegram calls automatically and start recording.
🏅 Audio quality
Call Recorder creates superior output audio quality, enhanced with AI routines to provide the best audible voice.
🏅 Ease of use
Call Recorder is able to start and stop recording automatically.
※ Legal notice
Call recording without the permission from callee/caller is illegal in several countries. Always notify the participants that the call will be recorded.
※ Contact us
If you have any questions or issues, please, send us a message at email@example.com
1. Only caller voice recorded, other person voice can’t record, I am able to record only my side of the conversation on Record Telegram calls:
a. Try speakerphone (Some phones can record incoming voice if speakerphone turned on)
b. Try using headsets (Some phones can record incoming voice if headsets are plugged in)
If both of the above solutions are not working, please check audio source in your application menu. Most phones can record both sides of call for audio source “voice recognition”.
Try with voice communication, microphone and voice call sources.
2. Where can I find the file of the recording?
The files can be found at sdcard>Android>data>com.sparklingapps.callrecorder.telegram>files
Further questions? Please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck with Record Telegram calls!
Overall, the Speech Recorder – Record any Telegram calls application is a great way to record your calls. The application is easy to use and helps you to save your calls for future reference.