If you’re looking for an app to record and manage your audio files, look no further than Streadio Radio Recorder and Player. Formerly known as Cue, this app lets you record audio with a simple tap, and manage your recordings with ease. You can even tag your recordings with keywords to help you find them later. Plus, Streadio Radio Recorder and Player supports a wide range of audio formats, so you can listen to your recordings anywhere, anytime.
Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) For PC Summary
Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) was developed by Hard Punch. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Music & Audio category. Currently, it has more than 62455+ users. Currently, the Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) app has a rating of null. Last updated on May 12, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue)|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||May 12, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=radio.cue.radiorecord|
Streadio Radio Recorder and Player (Formerly Cue) App Overview and Details
Streadio is here to bring a world radio stations at the palm of your hand. Search radio stations by categories including music, news, sports, podcast, location, language and so forth.
Use the radio recording feature to capture those radio moments you wish to playback to your friends, family, colleagues and whoever else. Just open, tunein, listen and record to your heart’s delight.
– Search for your favorite radio station
– Favorite a radio station to have quick access to it.
– Add custom station streams
– Browse world radio stations by Music, Sports, Country, and so much more
– Use the recorder to record and replay live radio
– Control the radio player quickly from the notification panel
– Get an update of the currently playing track (subject to radio station now playing feature)
– Add a shortcut to your homescreen
– View your recently played stations from the application’s homescreen
Listen to radio stations such as:
Heart FM, The Mix, WCPT, 5 FM, BBC World, Capital XTRA, Bloomber Radio, Metro FM, etc
Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to within this profile and the Streadio app are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with HardPunch Apps or our services.
Overall, the Cue Radio Recorder and Player application is a fairly basic and simplistic tool that can be used for recording and playing back audio files. It lacks any real advanced features, but it does what it is supposed to do fairly well. The user interface is easy to understand and use, and the application seems to be stable and reliable.