The SnapBack is the perfect postpartum assistant for new mothers. It is a comfortable, adjustable belt that helps to support the postpartum belly and speed up the healing process. The SnapBack is made of durable, quality materials and is easy to use. It is the perfect postpartum solution for new mothers.
- The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant are Total Install on Mobile 5612+
- The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant are Devolop By The SnapBack LLC
- Install The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 29, 2022
The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant Andorid App Summary
The SnapBack LLC is the developer of this The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5612+ users of this app. The The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant app rating is currently 1.2.4. It was last updated on Mar 29, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant for PC
– Phase-based workouts with goals to achieve and milestones to hit
– Access to a library of safe and effective exercises
– Tips and tricks from certified postpartum professionals
– In-App tracking of postpartum symptoms and progress
– Customizable content based on your questions and concerns
– Weekly check-ins from your personal postpartum coach
1. Tailored workouts based on your delivery experience.
2. Phase-based workouts with goals and milestones.
3. Access to a library of safe and effective exercises.
4. Tips and tricks from certified postpartum professionals.
5. In-app tracking of postpartum symptoms and progress.
6. Customizable content based on your questions and concerns.
7. Weekly check-ins from your personal postpartum coach.
8. Resources for you and your babe right at your fingertips.
9. Measurable results in just 10-25 minutes a day.
10. Everything you need to feel supported during postpartum.
How To Install The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant App Overview and Details
The SnapBack is an inclusive, non-judgemental community. It is the digital assistant every mama has been waiting for! Think of someone holding your hand when you come home from the hospital. It is your guide to postpartum wellness. Created by a clinical pharmacist, certified personal trainer with pre and post natal experience, you are in good hands! Created for moms, by a mom. Because, we get it mama.
Within our App, you will find resources for you and your babe right at your fingertips! We provide custom workouts tailored for your recovery and offer necessary tools to help you track all things postpartum, so you don’t have to keep track of multiple apps and logs! We know you have superpowers, but let us be your sidekick!
When arriving home from the hospital, there are usually 6 weeks that pass by before being seen by a provider and obtaining clearance to workout. Before engaging in regular exercise, moms must apply foundational restorative techniques with pelvic health and diastasis recti (“mommy pooch”) in mind. You can’t hit the ground running and you shouldn’t. We know mom’s don’t have hours to spend on workout, so we let you achieve measurable results in just 10-25 minutes a day. Everything in this App has been carefully crafted to support you during one of the most beautiful and challenging times of your life.
Pregnant? Throw it on your hospital list and have it ready to download when your baby gets here!
How it works:
Fill out a short set of questions and tell us when and how you delivered. This helps us determine which workouts are appropriate for you in your journey. Workouts will be scheduled weekly and your progress is evaluated in-App, prior to moving to the next phase. We also provide weekly expectations after coming home, for you and the baby. No heavy clinical jargon, just useful tips and transparency in motherhood!
– Weekly, tailored postpartum rehab and recovery workouts based on your birthing experience.
– Diastasis recti tracking and considerations. Don’t know what that is? We will teach you!
– Pelvic floor strengthening exercises to recovery gradually.
– Weekly “what to expect” for both you and baby. Not the kind where we show you a size of a fruit. Think of us as your girlfriend next door, we don’t judge mama.
– Relevant weekly articles catered for your journey.
– Breastfeeding tracker allows nursing progress in real time with our easy-to-use timer. Track feeding by one breast or both. We do the logging for which side and amount for you!
– Bottle feeding tracker with real-time calculations.
– Solid food feeding tracker.
– Pill reminders, because you need them!
– Diaper tracking taken up a notch. Not only can you track how many wet/poopy diapers, we provide important insights each color and texture.
– Have multiples? We got you covered!
– Record your baby’s milestones and special moments, so you never forget!
– Privacy is our highest priority. We never sell your private data to advertisers. No ads!
Is it free?
The SnapBack App is free to download. However, to receive personal workouts, have access to pelvic floor and diastasis management techniques and obtain weekly insights, you must purchase access. Try The SnapBack with our 7-day free trial available for monthly, quarterly and annual subscribers.
The SnapBack App does not take the place of medical advice.
|The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant App Specification|
|App Name:||The SnapBack – Your Personal Postpartum Assistant On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||The SnapBack LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Mar 29, 2022|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thesnapback.assistant|
The SnapBack has been a lifesaver for me! It has allowed me to take care of my newborn and get my house in order. I don’t know what I would have done without it.