The Tanakh is the Hebrew Bible, a name derived from the acronym Tanakh, which stands for Torah, Nevi’im, and Ketuvim. It is also sometimes called the Masoretic Text, from the Masoretes who oversaw its compilation and standardized its text. The Tanakh is the foundational text of Judaism.
- The Tanak in English are Total Install on Mobile 4246+
- The Tanak in English are Devolop By Dushi2Apps
- Install The Tanak in English Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- The Tanak in English Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 30, 2020
The Tanak in English Andorid App Summary
Dushi2Apps is the developer of this The Tanak in English application. It is listed under the Books & Reference category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4246+ users of this app. The The Tanak in English app rating is currently 1.0. It was last updated on Sep 30, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of The Tanak in English for PC
-The Tanak, also known as the Hebrew Bible or the Old Testament, is a set of religious texts in Judaism.
-The Tanak is divided into three parts: the Torah, the Nevi’im, and the Ketuvim.
-The texts of the Tanak are written in ancient Hebrew, with some passages in ancient Aramaic.
-The acronym Tanakh refers to the three main parts of the Tanak.
-The Torah is the first part of the Tanak, and it contains the laws of Judaism.
-The Nevi’im is the second part of the Tanak, and it contains the prophets of Judaism.
-The Ketuvim is the third part of the Tanak, and it contains the writings of Judaism.
-The Tanak is a set of religious texts, and it is mostly written in ancient Hebrew.
-The Tanak is a set of religious texts that is divided into three parts: the Torah, the Nevi’im, and the Ketuvim.
-The Tanak is a set of religious texts that is mostly written in ancient Hebrew, with some passages in ancient Aramaic.
-The acronym Tanakh refers to the three main parts of the Tanak, which are the Torah, the Nevi’im, and the Ketuvim.
-The first part of the Tanak is the Torah, which contains the laws of Judaism.
-The second part
|The Tanak in English App Specification|
|App Name:||The Tanak in English On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||Sep 30, 2020|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dushiapps.the.tanak.in.english.free|
How To Install The Tanak in English For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download The Tanak in English on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type The Tanak in English and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the The Tanak in English andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
The Tanak in English App Overview and Details
The Tanak (from the Hebrew acronym תַּנַךְ tanakh), also known as Mikranota 1 or Hebrew Bible is the set of twenty-four canonical sacred books in Judaism.It is divided into three main parts: the Torah (Law), the Nevi’im (Prophets) and the Ketuvim (Writings).
The texts are mostly written in ancient Hebrew, although there are also passages in ancient Aramaic (Book of Daniel, Book of Ezra, and others). Traditional Hebrew text is called Masoretic text.
The acronym Tanakh are the three initial Hebrew letters of each of the three parts that compose it, namely:
The Torah (תּוֹרָה), ‘Instruction’ or ‘Law’
The Nevi’im (נְבִיאִים), ‘Prophets’
The Ketuvim (כְּתוּבִים), ‘Writings’
In this app you will find the complete bible “Tanakh Sephardic”. Divided into:
I hope you find it helpful to study it.
Whats New In this The Tanak in English?
The Tanak is a Hebrew application that helps students learn the Hebrew language. It is a great application for students of all levels, from beginner to advanced. The Tanak is easy to use and very effective. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn Hebrew.