The Vigil Files is an episodic, realistic detective game that takes place in the fictional city of Port Arthur. In this game, you play as a detective who is tasked with solving various crimes. The game is heavily inspired by classic adventure games and offers a unique and engaging experience that will keep you hooked for hours on end.
The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game was developed by yokereba. It is 52M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Adventure category. Currently, it has more than 13823+ users. Currently, the The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game app has a rating of 1.3.0. Last updated on Apr 16, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 16, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makario.vigilos|
The Vigil Files: Case 1 – Realistic Detective Game App Overview and Details
Use real detective skills to unravel a thrilling mystery in one of the most immersive and original detective games on Android.
Use VigilOS, an advanced operating system used by detectives, investigators, and secret agents all over the world, to investigate suspects, send emails and texts, make phone calls, hack into companies, and crack codes as you work to solve the mystery surrounding a man’s disappearance.
But be warned: uncovering the truth won’t be easy. This is a lot more challenging than your average murder mystery game. Your new tools won’t be enough; you’ll have to use your thinking skills to come up with some out of the box solutions. And be careful: this case is more than just a simple crime…there’s more at stake than the first glance suggests.
People are counting on you.
Good luck. You’ll need it.
• Examine real websites to find clues and discover key evidence in your investigation.
• Play in real time: characters will respond to you throughout your day.
• Leverage a variety of realistic in-game tools, including email, a messenger app, a forensic database, and terminal
• Learn a thing or two about real-world hacking
• Rich interactive story with several optional secrets to uncover
• Type what you want when responding to characters — no predetermined text choices!
If you’re a fan of escape the room games, alternate reality games (ARGs), or hacking simulators, you’re going to love this game.
After a thorough investigation, the detectives have ruled out all possible suspects and closed the case. Although they were not able to find the killer, they believe that the victim’s family can find some closure knowing that the perpetrator has been brought to justice.