A to-do list is a list of tasks that need to be completed, usually organized by due date. The purpose of a to-do list is to help prioritize tasks and ensure that important tasks are not forgotten. To-do lists can be electronic or handwritten.
- To-do list are Total Install on Mobile 361979+
- To-do list are Devolop By ThomSan Software B.V.
- Install To-do list Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- To-do list Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 26, 2021
To-do list Andorid App Summary
ThomSan Software B.V. is the developer of this To-do list application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 361979+ users of this app. The To-do list app rating is currently 3.31. It was last updated on Oct 26, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of To-do list for PC
videos, voice recordings and documents.
• Sort lists alphabetically, by date or by priority.
• Assign a due date to a task and receive a notification.
• Create sub-lists to structure your lists.
• Copy and paste tasks between lists.
• Indicate the status of a task (completed, undone, etc.).
• Mark a task as urgent.
• Link a task to one or more persons and/or locations.
• Archive completed/deleted tasks for up to 3 months.
• Restore deleted notes from the archive.
• View notes in four different ways.
|To-do list App Specification|
|App Name:||To-do list On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ThomSan Software B.V.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 26, 2021|
|Get it On:||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foranylist.foranylistfree|
How To Install To-do list For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download To-do list on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type To-do list and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the To-do list andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
To-do list App Overview and Details
The Free version of ForAnyList is intended as a trail version and offers exactly the same functionality as the regular version, except that the maximum number of folders (read: sub-lists) is limited to 10. In addition, the free version has no option to store photos, videos, voice recordings and backup files on SD-card.
ForAnyList is a versatile list manager that allows you to create and maintain all kinds of lists, like to-do lists, check lists or shopping lists.
Just put everything you don’t want to forget in ForAnyList. That can be thousands of notes, photos, videos, voice recordings or documents. Thanks to the handy folder structure and the search function, you can quickly find your notes back again.
ForAnyList lets you manage your lists in an intuitive way. For example, you can easily reorder the tasks of a to-do list in a logical sequence (e.g. the most urgent at the top), change the text color of a task to indicate status, or create sub-lists to structure your to-do list. Optionally you can mark a task as urgent or link a task to one or more persons and/or locations. You can then view your collection of tasks or other notes in four different ways:
1. All notes: All your lists with their tasks and notes;
2. Today: Tasks that require short term attention;
3. People: Tasks associated with people, so a to-do list per person;
4. Places: Tasks associated with places, so a to-do list per location.
Another nice feature is the archive. Use it to show tasks or notes that have been completed/deleted in the last 3 months. For example, the tasks you completed today or yesterday, or all completed tasks for “Project X” in the past month. Furthermore, you can restore (accidentally) deleted notes from the archive, or supplement a shopping list with archived products (you bought before), so without the need to re-enter these products.
Other features are:
• Automatic detection of websites, email addresses and phone numbers.
• Add pictures, videos, music, voice recordings or other attachments.
• Add values or calculations (quantity x price) to your notes and show totals per list. Ideal for tracking expenses, also works in combination with shopping lists.
• Search your collection of notes by keyword.
• Set the time and date and receive reminders.
• Define recurring tasks, e.g.: every Friday or every first day of the month.
• Copy a task to your calendar,
• Create sub-lists inside a list. The number of levels is unlimited.
• Easily move a note (or list) from one list to another.
• Sort a list by alphabet or by other attributes.
• Sort a list automatically after adding a new note.
• Delete multiple notes easily (useful for erasing a shopping list).
• Copy a list (including sub-lists).
• Print your shopping list with a browser.
• Use the widget to show the list “Today” on your home screen.
• Create shortcuts to your lists on your home screen.
• Exchange lists with other ForAnyList users.
• Import notes from ordinary text files.
• Make a backup of all your notes and preferences and restore when needed.
• Email your backup file, e.g. to your new phone.
• Choose from nine predefined themes.
• Secure a list with your fingerprint (fingerprint scanner required).
• No internet permission to protect your privacy.
To-do list or shopping list. It makes no difference. This list manager is FOR ANY LIST.
Whats New In this To-do list?
– Search option in the Archive
– No Ads
– No time limit
– No in-app sales
– Your data is stored locally
– And not just anywhere on the Internet
– Works without Internet connection
– No data traffic
A to-do list is a list of tasks to be completed, usually organized by date or priority. The advantage of using a to-do list is that it helps to ensure that important tasks are not forgotten. There are many different ways to create a to-do list, but the most important thing is to find a system that works for you.