Do you need to take quick notes during a meeting but don’t have a pen and paper? Do you want to record a song or a voice memo? If so, a voice recorder is the perfect tool for you. Voice recorders are small, portable devices that allow you to record audio files. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and some even have built-in memory so that you can store your recordings without having to use a computer.
Voice Recorder For PC Summary
Voice Recorder was developed by Appliqato. It is 5.0M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 17616107+ users. Currently, the Voice Recorder app has a rating of 3.16. Last updated on Jul 8, 2021. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Voice Recorder on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Voice Recorder For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Voice Recorder on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Voice Recorder and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Voice Recorder Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Voice Recorder|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jul 8, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appstar.audiorecorder|
Voice Recorder App Overview and Details
Voice Recorder is a simple yet powerful application for recording anything you need, its simple and beautifully designed user interface makes it easy and fun to record. Voice Recorder lets you record important conversations, lectures, short voice reminders and anything you can think of. You can sync all your recordings to Google Drive very easily using your Google account or to Dropbox. Notes can be added to each recording and recordings can be shared in many ways such as email, Bluetooth, SMS and more.
It is most useful for students who want to record their lectures. It’s free and offers in-app purchases.
This app contains ads.
You can change the quality of the audio recording by selecting from different bitrates or between several audio formats:
– Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) – Designed to be the successor of the MP3 format
– AMR – Audio format that uses less storage and is optimized for recording voice
– WAV – Uncompressed lossless high quality format
More awesome features are coming soon…
Overall, the voice recorder application is a handy tool to have on hand. It is easy to use and can be accessed quickly. The recording quality is good and the recordings can be easily shared. The only downside is that the application can only be used for recordings up to five minutes in length.