Do you want to keep a record of your voice? Do you want to keep a record of your thoughts? Do you want to keep a record of your conversations? Do you want to keep a record of your music? Do you want to keep a record of your life? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need a voice recorder!
A voice recorder is a great way to keep a record of your voice. You can use it to record your thoughts, your conversations, your music, and your life. It is a great way to keep a record of your life and your thoughts. It is also a great way to keep a record of your conversations and your music.
Voice Recorder-Record your voice Andorid App Summary
Voice Recorder-Record your voice was developed by Fine Star Apps. It is 7.1M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Music & Audio category. Currently, it has more than 175+ users. Currently, the Voice Recorder-Record your voice app has a rating of 4.0.1. Last updated on Apr 8, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Voice Recorder-Record your voice on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Voice Recorder-Record your voice For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Voice Recorder-Record your voice on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Voice Recorder-Record your voice and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Voice Recorder-Record your voice Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||Voice Recorder-Record your voice|
|Developer||Fine Star Apps|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Music & Audio|
|Updated on||Apr 8, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.finestar.voicerecorder|
Voice Recorder-Record your voice App Overview and Details
Voice Recorder-Record Your Voice is an smart sound recording app designed for recording and saving high quality audio on Android mobile devices. With this sound recorder app, users can quickly record, save and play audio and voice notes in high quality over their smart phones.
You can use it as a regular Dictaphone for record voice notes and memos, business meetings, interviews, lectures, speeches, concerts, sleep talking 🙂 or anything else.
This audio recorder works well on smartphones and tablets, with and without external storage.
******* [Main Features] *******
✅ Unlimited recording time
✅ Recording in background service (Background voice recorder)
✅ Supports dual channel voice recorder (2.0 stereo)
✅ Recording format: M4a, Wav, aac
✅ Custom sample rates from 8.000 up to 48.000 Hz
✅ Custom bitrate from 24kbps up to 256kbps
✅ Share audio file
Enjoy free voice recording app.
Despite its simplicity, the voice recorder is a powerful tool for capturing your thoughts and ideas. Whether you’re recording a meeting, a lecture, or your thoughts on the day, the voice recorder is a handy app that can help you stay organized and productive.