VPN Hotspot Shield is a virtual private network service. It is a software application that enables users to connect to a remote network. VPN Hotspot Shield creates a secure, encrypted connection between your computer and the remote network. This connection protects your data and privacy, and allows you to access blocked websites and content.
VPN Hotspot Andorid App Summary
VPN Hotspot was developed by Mygod Studio. It is 3.5M in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Tools category. Currently, it has more than 906921+ users. Currently, the VPN Hotspot app has a rating of 2.13.5-g. Last updated on Mar 2, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this VPN Hotspot on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install VPN Hotspot For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download VPN Hotspot on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type VPN Hotspot and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the VPN Hotspot Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||VPN Hotspot|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 2, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.mygod.vpnhotspot|
VPN Hotspot App Overview and Details
Connecting things to your VPN made simple. Share your VPN connection over hotspot/system tethering or repeater. (root required)
This app is useful for:
* Connecting things that don’t support VPN like Chromecasts behind corporate firewalls;
* Setting up gapps behind corporate firewalls;
* Connecting to your mobile hotspot but you’re not bothered to set up VPN on your device;
* Identifying, monitoring and blocking (unwanted) clients;
* Bypassing tethering limits by:
– (recommended) Use this app with a real VPN/socksifier; (ad-blocker may not work)
– (might not work based on your carrier) Use this app with TTL editor like TTL Master;
– Try your luck and simply use this app.
Get more information including FAQs on GitHub: https://github.com/Mygod/VPNHotspot/blob/master/README.md
VPN Hotspot is an excellent application that provides users with a secure and convenient way to access the internet. The application is easy to use, and it has a variety of features that make it a great choice for users who want to stay safe while browsing the internet.