A wallpaper is a type of decorative paper that is commonly used to cover and decorate the interior walls of homes, offices, and other buildings. Wallpapers are usually sold in rolls and are printed on paper.
Wallpapers Andorid App Summary
Wallpapers was developed by Google LLC. It is null in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Personalization category. Currently, it has more than 581982727+ users. Currently, the Wallpapers app has a rating of null. Last updated on Sep 9, 2020. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this Wallpapers on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install Wallpapers For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Wallpapers on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type Wallpapers and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the Wallpapers Android App within the emulator.
|Updated on||Sep 9, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.wallpaper|
Wallpapers App Overview and Details
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos, an image from the Google Earth collection, a scenic landscape from Google+, and more. Change it as often as you like, so your phone always represents your style.
• Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth, Google+, and other partners.
• Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen, and keep one for yourself on your home screen. (Requires Android™ 7.0, Nougat, and above.)
• Start each day fresh. Pick your favorite category and you’ll get a new wallpaper image each day.
Photos/Media/Files: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Storage: Needed to display the currently set wallpaper and to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
The Wallpapers app is an excellent way to customize your device with beautiful and interesting images. With a large selection of wallpapers to choose from, you can find the perfect one to match your mood or style. The app is easy to use and makes changing your wallpaper quick and simple. Whether you are looking for a new wallpaper for your home screen or lock screen, the Wallpapers app is a great choice.