Have you ever had that eerie feeling that someone was watching you? Or that someone had been in your personal space when you knew they hadn’t? Well, you’re not alone. Many people experience this feeling, often dubbed ‘the creeps’. And a new study has found that this feeling may be caused by someone actually touching your personal belongings.
WTMP — Who touched my phone? For PC Summary
WTMP — Who touched my phone? was developed by MidnightDev. It is undefined in size. In the Play Store, it is listed under the Photography category. Currently, it has more than 17319351+ users. Currently, the WTMP — Who touched my phone? app has a rating of 6.2.6. Last updated on Apr 28, 2022. The app cannot be used directly on PC, so you will have to use an Android emulator, such as BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player emulator. This article describes how you can run this WTMP — Who touched my phone? on your PC, Mac, or Windows with this emulator.
How To Install WTMP — Who touched my phone? For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download WTMP — Who touched my phone? on your PC:
- Step-1: Download and install the Bluestacks android emulator from the link above.
- Step-2: By following the on-screen instructions, Bluestacks can be successfully installed..
- Step-3: Once Bluestacks has been installed, launch it.
- Step-4: Sign in to BlueStacks Playstore with your Gmail ID.
- Step-5: Find the search bar and in the dialog box, type WTMP — Who touched my phone? and press Enter.
- Step-6: From the search results, click on the most appropriate app to expand it.
- Step-7: Click the Install button to begin the installation process.
- Step-8: Once the installation is complete, wait for it to complete.
- Step-9: You can now launch the WTMP — Who touched my phone? Android App within the emulator.
|App Name||WTMP — Who touched my phone?|
|Updated on||Apr 28, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wtmp.svdsoftware|
WTMP — Who touched my phone? App Overview and Details
WTMP — Who touched my phone?
Application will record those who will use your phone using the front camera in the background mode, invisibly for user. You will see who, when and what did to your favorite device while it is not under your attention.
How does it work?
1) Open app and click the button. Then close the app and lock your device;
2) User unlocked device or tried to do it. The application starts recording a report (photo, list of launched apps);
3) Device screen goes out. App saves report. And so on;
4) User tries to unlock device several times. App saves report;
5) Browse your reports in app. Set up sync with the cloud.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. The application needs device administrator rights to look out for incorrect unlock attempts. Android only detects a password or pattern as incorrect if it has at least 4 digits/characters or pattern dots.
Device Administrator needs to be deactivated before app uninstall.
For any questions:
WTMP is a great application that can help you find out who touched your phone. It is easy to use and very reliable. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to find out who touched their phone.